Average Reviewer Rating: 3.3 out of 4
Based on published reviews.
My Living Will: A father’s story of loss and hope
Please log in to add My Living Will to one of your shelves. If you do not already have an account, register one now! It's easy and completely free, and will let you create your own shelves at Online Book Club!
A limited number of copies of My Living Will have been made free through the OnlineBookClub.org Review Team.
Subgenre Hashtags for My Living Will
To add hashtags to a book, you need to log in.
- View My Living Will on Amazon
- View My Living Will on B&N (using IBSN)
- View My Living Will on Waterstones
- View My Living Will on Booktopia
- View My Living Will on Kobo
- View My Living Will on Booksamillion
My Living Will was officially reviewed by the Online Book Club review team!
Official Review by Katie Canedy ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View the review
Featured Volunteer Reviews
1. Review by Ebubechinwaogazie ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
2. Review by Roselyn Allego ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
3. Review by Sonuga Mary ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
Add Blurb for My Living Will
- You must log in to add a book blurb.
My Living Will was self-published.
Other Links/Info for My Living Will
- Nominate/Vote for Book of the Month
- ISBN: 9781490859729
Report Incorrect Information
Bookshelves is cool because the data is submitted by the members! But mistakes happen. If you notice any incorrect information or typos on this page, please report it.
YouTube Video for My Living Will
Check out this YouTube video about My Living Will: A father’s story of loss and hope.
Who Has My Living Will in their shelves?
22 members have My Living Will in their shelves. They are all listed below, ordered by post count.
When you log in, you can sort all the books by how many members have the books in their shelves (i.e. see the most popular books on Bookshelves). It is a great way to discover new books to read.
My Living Will was added to OnlineBookClub.org by Mszymonik on December 26, 2020, at 11:12 pm.