Book Cover for I, Black Pharaoh: Rise to Power

Average Reviewer Rating: 2 out of 4
Based on published reviews.

I, Black Pharaoh: Rise to Power

by Emmanuel Kulu, Jr.

Language: English

Please log in to add I, Black Pharaoh: Rise to Power to one of your shelves. If you do not already have an account, register one now! It's easy and completely free, and will let you create your own shelves at Online Book Club!

Available Languages for I, Black Pharaoh: Rise to Power

This book is not available in other languages.

Subgenre Hashtags for I, Black Pharaoh: Rise to Power

#Adventure, #Kings, #Kulu, #Love, #Lust, #Magical, #Powerful, #Queens, #Thriller, #Hatshepsut, #Epic, #Africa, #Ancient, #Ancientegypt, #Battles, #Betrayal, #Biblical, #Egypt, #Emmanuel, #ThutmoseIII

To add hashtags to a book, you need to log in.

Purchase Links

Official Review

I, Black Pharaoh: Rise to Power was officially reviewed by the Online Book Club review team!

Official Review by RKeinath ~ Rated 2 out of 4 ~ View the review

Original Quick Blurb for I, Black Pharaoh: Rise to Power

A prophecy is given to the sorcerer by way of dream, about a coming birth of a child that would become a mighty conqueror of nations. But his birth, would be darkened with betrayal, deceit and eminent death to the Royal throne.

Blurb added on October 5, 2020, at 10:53 pm by Black Pharaoh.

Publisher

I, Black Pharaoh: Rise to Power was published by Pen it! Publications.

Other Links/Info for I, Black Pharaoh: Rise to Power

Report Incorrect Information

Bookshelves is cool because the data is submitted by the members! But mistakes happen. If you notice any incorrect information or typos on this page, please report it.

YouTube Video for I, Black Pharaoh: Rise to Power

Check out this YouTube video about I, Black Pharaoh: Rise to Power.

Who Has I, Black Pharaoh: Rise to Power in their shelves?

10 members have I, Black Pharaoh: Rise to Power in their shelves. They are all listed below, ordered by post count.

When you log in, you can sort all the books by how many members have the books in their shelves (i.e. see the most popular books on Bookshelves). It is a great way to discover new books to read.

lavkathleen

Want To Read Shelf

Olabode Joshua

Want To Read Shelf

Fliesie01

Want To Read Shelf

Fabulous mind

Want To Read Shelf

Added By

I, Black Pharaoh: Rise to Power was added to OnlineBookClub.org by RKeinath on October 5, 2020, at 10:31 pm.

View shelf-filling rankings