Book Cover for Something About Sammy

Average Reviewer Rating: 2.5 out of 4
Based on published reviews.

Something About Sammy

by Blaine Sims

Language: English

Please log in to add Something About Sammy to one of your shelves. If you do not already have an account, register one now! It's easy and completely free, and will let you create your own shelves at Online Book Club!

Available Languages for Something About Sammy

This book is not available in other languages.

Subgenre Hashtags for Something About Sammy

#Somethingaboutsammy

To add hashtags to a book, you need to log in.

Purchase Links

Official Reviews

Something About Sammy was officially reviewed by 2 different reviewers on the Online Book Club review team! Check out each of their reviews:

Review 1 ~ Official Review by Ari Martinez ~ Rated 3 out of 4 ~ View the review

Review 2 ~ Official Review by Paige Alvarado ~ Rated 2 out of 4 ~ View the review

Original Quick Blurb for Something About Sammy

"This is a story like no other I have ever read. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and can't wait until Sim's next novel." - Irene S. Roth, Author of The Fearless Winter and over twenty other books.

Blurb added on July 25, 2020, at 6:29 pm by Blaine Sims.

Other Links/Info for Something About Sammy

Report Incorrect Information

Bookshelves is cool because the data is submitted by the members! But mistakes happen. If you notice any incorrect information or typos on this page, please report it.

Who Has Something About Sammy in their shelves?

5 members have Something About Sammy in their shelves. They are all listed below, ordered by post count.

When you log in, you can sort all the books by how many members have the books in their shelves (i.e. see the most popular books on Bookshelves). It is a great way to discover new books to read.

GiselleBengochea

Want To Read Shelf

Suzer6440 xyz

Want To Read Shelf

Paige Alvarado

2-Star Shelf

Ari Martinez

3-Star Shelf

bleufury

4-Star Shelf

Added By

Something About Sammy was added to OnlineBookClub.org by Sarah Belle on July 24, 2020, at 10:10 am.

View shelf-filling rankings