Average Reviewer Rating: 3.5 out of 4
Based on published reviews.

My Travels With a Dead Man

by Steve Searls

Please log in to add My Travels With a Dead Man to one of your shelves. If you do not already have an account, register one now! It's easy and completely free, and will let you create your own shelves at Online Book Club!

Subgenre Hashtags for My Travels With a Dead Man

#Fantasy, #TimeTravel, #Thriller, #Supernatural, #ScienceFiction, #PhilosophicalFiction, #Philosophical, #Paranormal, #MixedGenres, #MixedGenreFiction, #Fiction, #VisionaryFiction

To add hashtags to a book, you need to log in.

Purchase Links

Vote for 2020 Book of the Year!

My Travels With a Dead Man is eligible for 2020 Book of the Year! Vote for it now:

Enter your email to vote:

Type book to prove you are human:

Click the button above to vote for My Travels With a Dead Man.

Official Reviews

My Travels With a Dead Man was officially reviewed by 2 different reviewers on the Online Book Club review team! Check out each of their reviews:

Review 1 ~ Official Review by Jachike Samuelson ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View the review

Review 2 ~ Official Review by daphne_asir ~ Rated 3 out of 4 ~ View the review

Original Quick Blurb for My Travels With a Dead Man

My Travels With a Dead Man is an original and ambitious tale that weaves a tapestry of fantasy, science fiction, philosophy, history, spiritualism, religion, and romance into a powerful saga packed with realistic dialogue and life-affirming scenes.

Blurb added on October 5, 2020, at 2:13 am by SteveSearls.

Other Links/Info for My Travels With a Dead Man

Report Incorrect Information

Bookshelves is cool because the data is submitted by the members! But mistakes happen. If you notice any incorrect information or typos on this page, please report it.

Who Has My Travels With a Dead Man in their shelves?

6 members have My Travels With a Dead Man in their shelves. They are all listed below, ordered by post count.

When you log in, you can sort all the books by how many members have the books in their shelves (i.e. see the most popular books on Bookshelves). It is a great way to discover new books to read.

Jachike Samuelson

4-Star Shelf

daphne_asir

3-Star Shelf

Catie139

Want To Read Shelf

Bookwormathome

Want To Read Shelf

Zaphira

Want To Read Shelf

ariana_mae18

Want To Read Shelf

Added By

My Travels With a Dead Man was added to OnlineBookClub.org by daphne_asir on June 25, 2020, at 2:47 pm.

View shelf-filling rankings

https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/authors/blurb.php?topic_id=129687&bookid=30237