Average Reviewer Rating: 3.4 out of 4
Based on published reviews.
Desert Sanctuary: A Detective Sanchez/Father Montero Mystery
Please log in to add Desert Sanctuary to one of your shelves. If you do not already have an account, register one now! It's easy and completely free, and will let you create your own shelves at Online Book Club!
A limited number of copies of Desert Sanctuary have been made free through the OnlineBookClub.org Review Team.
Subgenre Hashtags for Desert Sanctuary
No hashtags for Desert Sanctuary have been added yet.
To add hashtags to a book, you need to log in.
Important Note about Bookshelves and OnlineBookClub.org
You are currently viewing the details page on Bookshelves for the book Desert Sanctuary: A Detective Sanchez/Father Montero Mystery by Fred G. Baker.
Bookshelves is one feature of OnlineBookClub.org; Bookshelves is found under the forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelves/ subfolder at OnlineBookClub.org. Bookshelves is only one of many features at OnlineBookClub.org. OnlineBookClub.org has many other features too.
Bookshelves is a free tool to track books you have read and want to read. You can also use it to discover new books to read and learn more about books. In one way, Bookshelves is the OnlineBookClub.org version of Goodreads, except with Bookshelves you are able to get a much more personalized experience.
One important thing to note is that books are generally not available to download directly from Bookshelves, and nowhere on our website do we represent they are. Similarly, books are not available to purchase directly from OnlineBookClub.org. Bookshelves is not for downloading or buying books directly.
OnlineBookClub.org does have a different section of the website called the Review Team, which offers free books in exchange for review. The Review Team program is a separate part of OnlineBookClub.org than Bookshelves. Just because a book is listed on Bookshelves, does not mean it is available through the Review Team. Again, OnlineBookClub.org is a big website with many different features. Don't worry though; it is actually easy to navigate. There is Navigation menu in the top-right of every page. There is also a contact link on every page as well in case you ever need extra help.
If you want to learn more about Bookshelves specifically, please read the Bookshelves FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
One cool thing you can do with Bookshelves is see which other members have read or want to read a certain book. You are currently viewing the page on Bookshelves for the book for the book Desert Sanctuary: A Detective Sanchez/Father Montero Mystery by Fred G. Baker. So that means you can jump down to the "Who Has in their shelves?" section below to see the full list of what other members have put this book on their have-read or to-read lists.
- View Desert Sanctuary on Amazon
- View Desert Sanctuary on B&N (using IBSN)
- View Desert Sanctuary on Waterstones
- View Desert Sanctuary on Booktopia
- View Desert Sanctuary on Kobo
- View Desert Sanctuary on Booksamillion
Featured Volunteer Reviews
1. Review by Vic Chimezie ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
2. Review by Anke_Amsenga ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
3. Review by ThePOBoxBlog ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
4. Review by urzzaa_11 ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
5. Review by Twit1 ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
6. Review by Wakiru ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
7. Review by Seemanshi ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
8. Review by olivo ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
9. Review by vanessanny ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
10. Review by DaisyCarrel ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
11. Review by Munachimso_Nwaogazie ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
12. Review by Lizziemarcel ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
13. Review by Bruno Abia ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
14. Review by Nafreezy ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
15. Review by revbooking7100 ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
16. Review by ScionofSociety ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
Add Blurb for Desert Sanctuary
- You must log in to add a book blurb.
Desert Sanctuary was published by Other Voices Press.
Other Links/Info for Desert Sanctuary
- Nominate/Vote for Book of the Month
- ISBN: 9781949336139
Report Incorrect Information
Bookshelves is cool because the data is submitted by the members! But mistakes happen. If you notice any incorrect information or typos on this page, please report it.
Who Has Desert Sanctuary in their shelves?
41 members have Desert Sanctuary in their shelves. They are all listed below, ordered by post count.
When you log in, you can sort all the books by how many members have the books in their shelves (i.e. see the most popular books on Bookshelves). It is a great way to discover new books to read.
Desert Sanctuary was added to OnlineBookClub.org by FGBaker1897 on May 31, 2020, at 2:10 pm.