Average Reviewer Rating: 3.5 out of 4
Based on published reviews.
by Van Fleisher
Please log in to add Final Act to one of your shelves. If you do not already have an account, register one now! It's easy and completely free, and will let you create your own shelves at Online Book Club!
Subgenre Hashtags for Final Act
To add hashtags to a book, you need to log in.
- View Final Act on Amazon (Free on Kindle Unlimited)
- View Final Act on B&N (using IBSN)
- View Final Act on Waterstones
- View Final Act on Booktopia
- View Final Act on Kobo
- View Final Act on Booksamillion
Featured Volunteer Reviews
1. Review by Bertha Jackson ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
2. Review by nikkiloveskiwi ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
3. Review by Miller56 ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
4. Review by Adrian Kinyanjui ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
5. Review by its_just_julez ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
6. Review by megan25006 ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
7. Review by RonaldW ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
8. Review by Jeanabel Ramos ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
9. Review by Solomon+21 ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
10. Review by Craig Nain ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
11. Review by elly_m ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
12. Review by Divergent_2020 ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
Previous Book of the Day!
Final Act was book of the day on 2021-02-25!
Final Series Series
This book is book #2 in the Final Series series.
Original Quick Blurb for Final Act
Final Act picks up the VT2 story during a presidential election year. Dr. Vijay Patel, the watch’s inventor, is stunned and horrified by the havoc his creation has enabled, and he works in cooperation with Zoe Brouet of the FBI to stem the violence.
Blurb added on April 20, 2020, at 2:42 pm by Van F.
Final Act was self-published.
Other Links/Info for Final Act
- Nominate/Vote for Book of the Month
- ISBN: 9781732083318
Report Incorrect Information
Bookshelves is cool because the data is submitted by the members! But mistakes happen. If you notice any incorrect information or typos on this page, please report it.
YouTube Video for Final Act
Check out this YouTube video about Final Act.
The First Ten
Because Final Act was Book of the Day, some of our most trusted reviewers have carefully looked over the cover, the description, and other aspects of this book. The reviewers even read at least the first 10 pages of the book. They have each written a short review explaining why they plan to read the whole book or not based on the sample they read and other aspects of the book. We call this awesome feature The First Ten.
Who Has Final Act in their shelves?
197 members have Final Act in their shelves. They are all listed below, ordered by post count.
When you log in, you can sort all the books by how many members have the books in their shelves (i.e. see the most popular books on Bookshelves). It is a great way to discover new books to read.
Final Act was added to OnlineBookClub.org by Scott on January 31, 2020, at 2:42 pm.