Average Reviewer Rating: 4 out of 4
Based on published reviews.
The Optimal Dose: Restore Your Health With The Power of Vitamin D3
Please log in to add The Optimal Dose to one of your shelves. If you do not already have an account, register one now! It's easy and completely free, and will let you create your own shelves at Online Book Club!
Available Languages for The Optimal Dose
This book is not available in other languages.
Subgenre Hashtags for The Optimal Dose
To add hashtags to a book, you need to log in.
- View Kindle edition of The Optimal Dose on Amazon (Free on Kindle Unlimited)
- View The Optimal Dose for Nook on B&N
- View The Optimal Dose on Waterstones
- View The Optimal Dose on Booktopia
- View The Optimal Dose on Kobo
- View The Optimal Dose on Booksamillion
- View The Optimal Dose on Walmart
- View The Optimal Dose on Indigo
- View The Optimal Dose on AbeBooks
- View The Optimal Dose on Bookshop by Indiebound
- View on The Optimal Dose via eCampus
The Optimal Dose was officially reviewed by the Online Book Club review team!
Official Review by cpru68 ~ Rated 5 out of 5 ~ View the review
Previous Book of the Day!
The Optimal Dose was book of the day on 2019-05-28!
Add Blurb for The Optimal Dose
- You must log in to add a book blurb.
The Optimal Dose was published by Big Bend Press.
Other Links/Info for The Optimal Dose
- Nominate/Vote for Book of the Month
- ISBN: 9781732655003
Report Incorrect Information
Bookshelves is cool because the data is submitted by the members! But mistakes happen. If you notice any incorrect information or typos on this page, please report it.
The First Ten
Because The Optimal Dose was Book of the Day, some of our most trusted reviewers have carefully looked over the cover, the description, and other aspects of this book. The reviewers even read at least the first 10 pages of the book. They have each written a short review explaining why they plan to read the whole book or not based on the sample they read and other aspects of the book. We call this awesome feature The First Ten.
Who Has The Optimal Dose in their shelves?
218 members have The Optimal Dose in their shelves. They are all listed below, ordered by post count.
When you log in, you can sort all the books by how many members have the books in their shelves (i.e. see the most popular books on Bookshelves). It is a great way to discover new books to read.
The Optimal Dose was added to OnlineBookClub.org by cpru68 on December 15, 2018, at 3:14 pm.