Average Reviewer Rating: 3.5 out of 4
Based on published reviews.
The Making Of A Con
by Grace Larson
Please log in to add The Making Of A Con to one of your shelves. If you do not already have an account, register one now! It's easy and completely free, and will let you create your own shelves at Online Book Club!
Available Languages for The Making Of A Con
This book is not available in other languages.
Subgenre Hashtags for The Making Of A Con
To add hashtags to a book, you need to log in.
- View Kindle edition of The Making Of A Con on Amazon
- View The Making Of A Con on B&N (using IBSN)
- View The Making Of A Con on Waterstones
- View The Making Of A Con on Booktopia
- View The Making Of A Con on Kobo
- View The Making Of A Con on Booksamillion
- View The Making Of A Con on Walmart
- View The Making Of A Con on Indigo
- View The Making Of A Con on AbeBooks
- View The Making Of A Con on Bookshop by Indiebound
- View on The Making Of A Con via eCampus
The Making Of A Con was officially reviewed by 2 different reviewers on the Online Book Club review team! Check out each of their reviews:
Review 1 ~ Official Review by kislany ~ Rated 3 out of 4 ~ View the review
Review 2 ~ Official Review by Noraine Alissa Poria ~ Rated 5 out of 5 ~ View the review
Add Blurb for The Making Of A Con
- You must log in to add a book blurb.
Other Links/Info for The Making Of A Con
- Nominate/Vote for Book of the Month
- ISBN: 9781514413425
Report Incorrect Information
Bookshelves is cool because the data is submitted by the members! But mistakes happen. If you notice any incorrect information or typos on this page, please report it.
Who Has The Making Of A Con in their shelves?
121 members have The Making Of A Con in their shelves. They are all listed below, ordered by post count.
When you log in, you can sort all the books by how many members have the books in their shelves (i.e. see the most popular books on Bookshelves). It is a great way to discover new books to read.
The Making Of A Con was added to OnlineBookClub.org by Noraine Alissa Poria on October 10, 2018, at 11:20 am.