Average Rating: 3.3 out of 4
Based on published reviews.
Daisy's Run: The Clockwork Chimera Book 1
by Scott Baron
Please log in to add Daisy's Run to one of your shelves. If you do not already have an account, register one now! It's easy and completely free, and will let you create your own shelves at Online Book Club!
A limited number of copies of Daisy's Run have been made free through the OnlineBookClub.org Review Team.
Subgenre Hashtags for Daisy's Run
To add hashtags to a book, you need to log in.
- View Daisy's Run on Amazon (Free on Kindle Unlimited)
- View Daisy's Run on B&N (using IBSN)
- View Daisy's Run on Waterstones
- View Daisy's Run on Booktopia
- View Daisy's Run on Kobo
- View Daisy's Run on Booksamillion
Daisy's Run was officially reviewed by the Online Book Club review team!
Official Review by kandscreeley ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View the review
Featured Volunteer Reviews
1. Review by tayjayfo ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
2. Review by Ladycakes44 ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
3. Review by Summer Thomas ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
4. Review by anonymoushufflepuff ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
5. Review by Nat2020 ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
6. Review by Mary-Emmett ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
The Clockwork Chimera Series
This book is book #1 in the The Clockwork Chimera series.
Add Blurb for Daisy's Run
- You must log in to add a book blurb.
Daisy's Run was published by Curiouser Publishing.
Other Links/Info for Daisy's Run
- Nominate/Vote for Book of the Month
- ISBN: 9781945996184
Report Incorrect Information
Bookshelves is cool because the data is submitted by the members! But mistakes happen. If you notice any incorrect information or typos on this page, please report it.
Who Has Daisy's Run in their shelves?
25 members have Daisy's Run in their shelves. They are all listed below, ordered by post count.
When you log in, you can sort all the books by how many members have the books in their shelves (i.e. see the most popular books on Bookshelves). It is a great way to discover new books to read.