Average Reviewer Rating: 3.5 out of 4
Based on published reviews.
Please log in to add Best Evidence to one of your shelves. If you do not already have an account, register one now! It's easy and completely free, and will let you create your own shelves at Online Book Club!
A limited number of copies of Best Evidence have been made free through the OnlineBookClub.org Review Team.
Subgenre Hashtags for Best Evidence
To add hashtags to a book, you need to log in.
- View Best Evidence on Amazon
- View Best Evidence on B&N (using IBSN)
- View Best Evidence on Waterstones
- View Best Evidence on Booktopia
- View Best Evidence on Kobo
- View Best Evidence on Booksamillion
Best Evidence was officially reviewed by the Online Book Club review team!
Official Review by gen_g ~ Rated 3 out of 4 ~ View the review
Featured Volunteer Reviews
1. Review by OliviaLouise ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
2. Review by Mantha1 ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
3. Review by Azrevread ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
4. Review by Smiley 25 ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
5. Review by susieqboop ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
6. Review by LLGroshong ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
7. Review by fmd1821 ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
8. Review by maritzaalston ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
9. Review by Anindya W ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
10. Review by arickenbach ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
11. Review by amnell khaylan ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
Previous Book of the Day!
Best Evidence was book of the day on 2019-04-23!
Add Blurb for Best Evidence
- You must log in to add a book blurb.
Best Evidence was published by CreateSpace.
Other Links/Info for Best Evidence
- Nominate/Vote for Book of the Month
- ISBN: 9781984198327
Report Incorrect Information
Bookshelves is cool because the data is submitted by the members! But mistakes happen. If you notice any incorrect information or typos on this page, please report it.
The First Ten
Because Best Evidence was Book of the Day, some of our most trusted reviewers have carefully looked over the cover, the description, and other aspects of this book. The reviewers even read at least the first 10 pages of the book. They have each written a short review explaining why they plan to read the whole book or not based on the sample they read and other aspects of the book. We call this awesome feature The First Ten.
Who Has Best Evidence in their shelves?
209 members have Best Evidence in their shelves. They are all listed below, ordered by post count.
When you log in, you can sort all the books by how many members have the books in their shelves (i.e. see the most popular books on Bookshelves). It is a great way to discover new books to read.
Best Evidence was added to OnlineBookClub.org by gen_g on June 12, 2018, at 8:18 pm.