Average Rating: 3.4 out of 4
Based on published reviews.

I Will Make of Thee a Great Nation: Old Testament Stories

by Val D. Greenwood

Please log in to add I Will Make of Thee a Great Nation to one of your shelves. If you do not already have an account, register one now! It's easy and completely free, and will let you create your own shelves at Online Book Club!

Purchase Links

Official Review

I Will Make of Thee a Great Nation was officially reviewed by the Online Book Club review team!

Official Review by Tbunde5 ~ Rated 3 out of 4 ~ View the review

Featured Volunteer Reviews

1. Review by B Creech ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review

2. Review by byebye98 ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review

3. Review by Storm+ ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review

4. Review by ktaylor42059 ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review

5. Review by tkpumpkin ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review

6. Review by Grafted-in13 ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review

7. Review by carismama ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review

8. Review by Feezy426 ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review

9. Review by SavannahJones ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review

Book of the Month!

I Will Make of Thee a Great Nation was book of the month! Click here to go to the book of the month discussion.

Previous Book of the Day!

I Will Make of Thee a Great Nation was book of the day on 2019-08-01!

Original Quick Blurb for I Will Make of Thee a Great Nation

Trust me, you've never read the old testament the way Val D. Greenwood wrote it. The stories aren't stereotypical. There's a blend of information from both The Holy Bible and The Book of Moses. This is an all encompassing piece of work.

Blurb added on August 1, 2019, at 11:21 am by Sam_Ibeh.

Publisher

I Will Make of Thee a Great Nation was published by Edenwood Press.

Other Links/Info for I Will Make of Thee a Great Nation

Report Incorrect Information

Bookshelves is cool because the data is submitted by the members! But mistakes happen. If you notice any incorrect information or typos on this page, please report it.

YouTube Video for I Will Make of Thee a Great Nation

Check out this YouTube video about I Will Make of Thee a Great Nation: Old Testament Stories.

The First Ten

Because I Will Make of Thee a Great Nation was Book of the Day, some of our most trusted reviewers have carefully looked over the cover, the description, and other aspects of this book. The reviewers even read at least the first 10 pages of the book. They have each written a short review explaining why they plan to read the whole book or not based on the sample they read and other aspects of the book. We call this awesome feature The First Ten.

View First Ten Reviews

Who Has I Will Make of Thee a Great Nation in their shelves?

2130 members have I Will Make of Thee a Great Nation in their shelves. They are all listed below, ordered by post count.

When you log in, you can sort all the books by how many members have the books in their shelves (i.e. see the most popular books on Bookshelves). It is a great way to discover new books to read.

Scott

Want To Read Shelf

Dolor

Want To Read Shelf

Kibetious

Want To Read Shelf

Ferdinand_otieno

3-Star Shelf

Added By

I Will Make of Thee a Great Nation was added to OnlineBookClub.org by Tbunde5 on March 16, 2018, at 2:22 pm.

View shelf-filling rankings