Average Reviewer Rating: 3 out of 4
Based on published reviews.
The Thundering Herd: Farm Life in the 1950's and 1960's, Looking Through the Lens of Duty in Vietnam
Please log in to add The Thundering Herd to one of your shelves. If you do not already have an account, register one now! It's easy and completely free, and will let you create your own shelves at Online Book Club!
Subgenre Hashtags for The Thundering Herd
To add hashtags to a book, you need to log in.
- View Kindle edition of The Thundering Herd on Amazon (Free on Kindle Unlimited)
- View print edition of The Thundering Herd on Amazon
- View The Thundering Herd on B&N (using IBSN)
- View The Thundering Herd on Waterstones
- View The Thundering Herd on Booktopia
- View The Thundering Herd on Kobo
- View The Thundering Herd on Booksamillion
The Thundering Herd was officially reviewed by the Online Book Club review team!
Official Review by Swara Sangeet ~ Rated 3 out of 4 ~ View the review
Featured Volunteer Reviews
1. Review by Sarah Tariq ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
2. Review by Faithmwangi ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
3. Review by Rubii+Shards92 ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
4. Review by pklewis ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
5. Review by Nerea ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
6. Review by WardahEbrahim ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
7. Review by Noshi+1994 ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review
Previous Book of the Day!
The Thundering Herd was book of the day on 2019-05-29!
Add Blurb for The Thundering Herd
- You must log in to add a book blurb.
The Thundering Herd was published by Outskirts Press, and Revision 1 published by Kindle Direct Publishing.
Other Links/Info for The Thundering Herd
- Nominate/Vote for Book of the Month
- ISBN: 9781549695162
Report Incorrect Information
Bookshelves is cool because the data is submitted by the members! But mistakes happen. If you notice any incorrect information or typos on this page, please report it.
The First Ten
Because The Thundering Herd was Book of the Day, some of our most trusted reviewers have carefully looked over the cover, the description, and other aspects of this book. The reviewers even read at least the first 10 pages of the book. They have each written a short review explaining why they plan to read the whole book or not based on the sample they read and other aspects of the book. We call this awesome feature The First Ten.
Who Has The Thundering Herd in their shelves?
244 members have The Thundering Herd in their shelves. They are all listed below, ordered by post count.
When you log in, you can sort all the books by how many members have the books in their shelves (i.e. see the most popular books on Bookshelves). It is a great way to discover new books to read.
The Thundering Herd was added to OnlineBookClub.org by Swara Sangeet on February 12, 2018, at 9:33 am.