Book Cover for In It Together

Average Reviewer Rating: 4 out of 4
Based on published reviews.

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Please log in to add In It Together to one of your shelves. If you do not already have an account, register one now! It's easy and completely free, and will let you create your own shelves at Online Book Club!

Editorial Praise for In It Together

"One of the best philosophy books I have ever read."
- Melissa Jane

"This book has a profound message, and Hughes breaks it down piece by piece."
- B Creech

"The author's positive and encouraging attitude inspired me to accept myself with all of my flaws and move forward more positively. There was nothing that I disliked about the book."
- Theresa Moffitt

"A thought-provoking, non-fiction book demonstrating how everyone is united... Tears the reader apart and puts them back together again to have a happier life with more spiritual freedom."
- Bertha Jackson

Buy In It Together Now

Buy on Amazon Now

Buy Local via Printable PDF Flyer

The book is available for sale from all major retailers, but please consider supporting local book stores by bringing in the printable flyer to buy locally.

Purchase Links

Featured Volunteer Reviews

1. Review by Melissa Jane ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review

2. Review by Bertha Jackson ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review

3. Review by Theresa Moffitt ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review

4. Review by Brenda Creech ~ Rated 4 out of 4 ~ View review

Book of the Month!

In It Together was book of the month!

Click here to go to the book of the month discussion.

Original Quick Blurb for In It Together

In It Together is a book about realizing the uplifting and unifying power of love, of true conscious love.

With a friendly, kind, loving and humorous tone, this book shows that deep down we are truly—and literally—one and the same.

Blurb added on September 22, 2022, at 2:18 pm by Scott.

Publisher

In It Together was published by OnlineBookClub.org.

Other Links/Info for In It Together

Report Incorrect Information

Bookshelves is cool because the data is submitted by the members! But mistakes happen. If you notice any incorrect information or typos on this page, please report it.

Who Has In It Together in their shelves?

895 members have In It Together in their shelves. They are all listed below, ordered by post count.

When you log in, you can sort all the books by how many members have the books in their shelves (i.e. see the most popular books on Bookshelves). It is a great way to discover new books to read.

María Andrea Fernández

Want To Read Shelf

Scott

4-Star Shelf

Kibetious

Want To Read Shelf

Ferdinand_Otieno

Want To Read Shelf

Added By

In It Together was added to OnlineBookClub.org by Scott on May 1, 2017, at 2:22 pm.

View shelf-filling rankings