OnlineBookClub.org

Featured Book

Forum Navigation

Forum Home | Authors Start Here | Shop by Cover | Login | Sign Up For Free

Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Books and Reading » Personalized Reading Recommendations

Free/Discount Book of the Day! ( + Amazon Gift Card Giveaway! )

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books; They are incredible temporary deals on well-rated books! This also includes free entry into daily free raffles for free Amazon Gift Cards! Sign up so you do not miss the opportunity to build up your library with premium books for free AND get free daily chances to win free Amazon gift cards.

Sorry, this proves you are human.

New Memberr

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.

New Memberr

Post Number:#1 by kaitlynden96
» 11 Jan 2017, 17:32

Hi everyone!
My name is Kaitlyn, and I like reading historical fiction/non-fiction books. I'm looking forward to the discovery of new books and interacting with like-minded readers:)
If you have any recommendations for historically or religion themed books, or even good thrillers, i'd be interested in hearing them! :techie-studyinggray:
kaitlynden96

Currently Reading: The Last Boleyn
Bookshelf Size: 8 books
2017 Reading Goal: 0 Books
Goal Completion: 0%

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Re: New Memberr

Post Number:#2 by rssllue
» 11 Jan 2017, 17:39

Welcome, Kaitlyn!

The first I can recommend is The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan. Awesome book!

As for thrillers, Ted Dekker has put out many good ones. Blink of an Eye (or sometimes it is titled just Blink), Three and House are some good ones to start with. Black is also a great read.

Steven James also has a great series that starts with The Pawn and goes through Checkmate.

I hope these are good for you! 8)
~ occupare fati suffocavit

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for Thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. ~ Psalms 4:8
rssllue's Latest Review: "Og" by Brittany Shannon
rssllue
Beardmaster of Bookshelves

Favorite Author: Ted Dekker
Favorite Book: The Bible
Currently Reading: Heaven
Bookshelf Size: 297 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 190 Books
Goal Completion: 3%