Do you prefer E Book or Paper Book

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
ulogo
Bookshelf Size: 0

Do you prefer E Book or Paper Book

Post by ulogo »

I personally feel that the joy of reading books on paper is really great and e book never able to give that feelings. I have used pdf and various other software but reading and touching those papers are having their own feelings and I love that ...

What to do you think guys ??
jewelrybooklover

Post by jewelrybooklover »

Paper! Ebooks are harder to use.
flashgordon

Post by flashgordon »

I don't have an ebook reader, so paper for me. But I have no intentions of getting an ebook reader. I really enjoy paper books, the feel, the look, the design, etc. It will be hard for me to switch.
Pappy

Post by Pappy »

Either. I don't care, so long as I can read it.
lxguy

Post by lxguy »

I prefer paper books.
j2page1

Post by j2page1 »

I prefer having the book in my hands and feeling like I'm making progress through the story. I don't think I could give that experience up.
julz

Post by julz »

E-books are hard on the eyes after a while and there is something magical about the smell and feel or real paper. There's also a subconscious "respect"
a book in hand receives.
RichardG

Post by RichardG »

I go with you. I always love to read books on paper. Definitely you will enjoy it.
development

Post by development »

I personally find ebooks rather annoying. They just don't give the same satisfaction as the feel of holding a book in your hands.
Pappy

Post by Pappy »

I think a lot of the complaints of ebooks comes from inadequuate readers (the e-readers, not the actual readers themselves). Ones with a backlight for instance, will surely be harder on your eyes than one with electronic ink and no backlight.
MacGyver

Post by MacGyver »

I prefer actual paper books, always. I don't know what it is, but I just like the whole experience...looking at them, holding them, turning pages...even the smell sometimes when they're older.
vamp666

Post by vamp666 »

I like paper books. I have an ereader and it is easy to carry on a plane and stuff instead of taking twenty books with you on vacation, but paper backs you could feel and touch. I might smell nerdy but i love the feel of the paper and and the smell. Then you can flip to your favorite parts.
writeonbro

Post by writeonbro »

A book has the kind of character that an E-book could never display.

I enjoy holding my favorite books and keep them where they are visible for quick affectionate glances. I love to personalize books dogearing was never meant for a important thought or unforgettable passage, in an E-book.

You can't prop open a door or even swat a pesk fly from the air with an E-book.
Side stitched, tape stitched, saddle stitching; binding is what makes a book a book and different from reams of paper or a folder or an E-book.

If for no other reason a book holds my affection as a comforting friend when I escape to the throne room where I'd never let an E-book in.
Ellipsis

Post by Ellipsis »

I prefer paper as well, especially since hands-on has always worked for me best. Like for example, I used to be an Animation major but I have since switched to Illustration. Can't stand creating something that exists solely in a computer.

And then there's also the smell of books, oh yes!
sisterhoney61

Post by sisterhoney61 »

Definitely paper! There is something very satisfying about holding a book, turning the pages, admiring the cover, just everything that you can't get from an electronic device.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”