Where's the Silly Question Discussion?

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Bergamot
Bookshelf Size: 0

Where's the Silly Question Discussion?

Post by Bergamot »

Apologies in advance. I'm doing my best to find my way around the site and feel sure what I'm about to ask is probably to the majority a silly question but here goes ...

I've never belonged to a Book Club Forum before and would like to take part in the Nov Book of the Month read. What does that mean? I've placed my vote and don't know what happens next? Will I need to contact somebody to take part? :?:

If only there was a Silly Question Discussion Board - I wouldn't feel so daft! :oops:
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

Silly questions are welcome in the feedback forum.

You do not have to do anything special to participate. I will start the November discussion topic on November 1st. Just make sure to read the book so you are ready to jump into the conversation. You will be able to post in the topic like you would any other topic on the forum.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
Maud Fitch
Favorite Author: Jasper Fforde
Favorite Book: The Eyre Affair
fav_author_id: 4856

Post by Maud Fitch »

Scott wrote:Silly questions are welcome in the feedback forum.
Two silly questions:

When I save a website to my Favourites, it comes up with an icon/logo for easy recognition. This website appears to have a white square. My two questions are: (1) Is there an unresolved debate raging over a defining image for the Forum? or (2) Is it symbolic of the blank page on which to post? Either way, Scott, your enlightenment on this vexing subject would be much appreciated.
"Every story has three sides to it - yours, mine and the facts" Foster Meharny Russell
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

Maud Fitch, it is more like an oversight. I've added a favicon. Tell me what you think. If you find a better image to use as an icon, feel free to send it to me. Thanks!
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
Maud Fitch
Favorite Author: Jasper Fforde
Favorite Book: The Eyre Affair
fav_author_id: 4856

Post by Maud Fitch »

Scott wrote:Maud Fitch, it is more like an oversight. I've added a favicon. Tell me what you think. If you find a better image to use as an icon, feel free to send it to me. Thanks!
Fantastic, Scott. I noticed it straight away! Since it is such a tiny little square, I think your choice is good. However, I will keep my eyes open for anything which could suitably convey the wonders within these forums.
"Every story has three sides to it - yours, mine and the facts" Foster Meharny Russell

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”