Welcome to the Book and Reading Forums
! If you are already a member, please log in
. Otherwise, please join by registering now
! It's quick, easy and completely free!
This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.
I just received this as a gift (my friends seem to like to give me books... mmm wonder why??? lol). Anyway, they hadn't read it, and I don't really know much about it other than what I read on the back cover.
Has anyone else read this? Is it worth the time???
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 01 Dec 2007, 02:32
Did you know?
- Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!
One of my favorite reads of all time. Kafka and all his works are amazing. His short stories and Letter to His Father also worth reading.
Anais Nin-And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
Jase - RV for us stands for Redneck Vacation.
- Posts: 124
- Joined: 28 Sep 2011, 10:32
- Location: With the Polar bears
- Favorite Book: Sons and Lovers -D.H. Laurence