Re:Taking a leave

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Surabhi Rani
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 1886
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-surabhi-rani.html
Latest Review: How To Decorate Cookies With Your Kids in an Afternoon by Micah Rhodes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re:Taking a leave

Post by Surabhi Rani »

I have been using your website regularly since 11th of Feb,@017. What are the formalities to go through in order to take a beak of one and a half months from this work?(which will be only in case I need to do it).
Will I lose my reviewer score? I currently have a post count of more than 5 posts(i.e 8 posts) on forum and I want to come back and join again.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Disneyland wrote:I have been using your website regularly since 11th of Feb,@017. What are the formalities to go through in order to take a beak of one and a half months from this work?(which will be only in case I need to do it).
Will I lose my reviewer score? I currently have a post count of more than 5 posts(i.e 8 posts) on forum and I want to come back and join again.
You can take a break from reviewing anytime you want.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Surabhi Rani
In It Together VIP
Latest Review: How To Decorate Cookies With Your Kids in an Afternoon by Micah Rhodes

Post by Surabhi Rani »

Thank you!Will inform dates when decided. Right now, I want to continue with the Giveaway enrollment.
Mark Johnson
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mark-johnson.html
Latest Review: "USA, Inc." by Larry Kahaner

Post by Mark Johnson »

Just an FYI your reviewer score will go down automaticily if you are not doing the daily BOTD social sharing bonus points. I stopped doing the BOTD due to busy family/work schedule and saw my reviewer score drop from 56 down to now 42.
Latest Review: "USA, Inc." by Larry Kahaner
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

Mark Johnson wrote:Just an FYI your reviewer score will go down automaticily if you are not doing the daily BOTD social sharing bonus points. I stopped doing the BOTD due to busy family/work schedule and saw my reviewer score drop from 56 down to now 42.
@"Mark Johnson", that's true. But the lookback is only 5 days, so the score would go right back up as soon the member starts sharing the BOTD again.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
Surabhi Rani
In It Together VIP

Post by Surabhi Rani »

This is to request you that I want a leave from using your website from 16th April,2017 to the 7th of June,2017.
I will try to join you back 1 or 2 weeks earlier to 7th of June. I want to know that will I retain my reviewer's score in this case, or will I have to make a fresh start?(I presently have more than 10 post counts on forum, for which minimum 5 post counts were needed.)

-- 28 Mar 2017, 05:41 --

This is to request you that I want a leave from using your website from 16th April,2017 to the 7th of June,2017.
I will try to join you back 1 or 2 weeks earlier to 7th of June. I want to know that will I retain my reviewer's score in this case, or will I have to make a fresh start?(I presently have more than 10 post counts on forum, for which minimum 5 post counts were needed.)
MrsCatInTheHat
Favorite Book: Cry the Beloved Country
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 376
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mrscatinthehat.html
Latest Review: Marc Marci by Larry G. Goldsmith
Publishing Contest Votes: 0

Post by MrsCatInTheHat »

Disneyland wrote:Thank you!Will inform dates when decided. Right now, I want to continue with the Giveaway enrollment.
I really don't think you notify anyone when you're taking a break from doing reviews. Just don't accept one that you don't have time to do.
Life without a good book is something MrsCatInTheHat cannot imagine.
Surabhi Rani
In It Together VIP

Post by Surabhi Rani »

Received the information. Thank you!

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”