Where do I go to write a review

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Bookworm39
Favorite Book: To Tempt a Knight
Currently Reading: to seduce a knight
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookworm39.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Where do I go to write a review

Post by Bookworm39 »

I just downloaded the book title, Roadmap to the End of Days by Daniel Friedmann. Where do I go to post saying that I downloaded it. I am going to do a review on it. I have read the fAQ and click on what its tells me and nothing. This site is confusing.
Wasif Ahmed
Favorite Author: J.K. Rowling
Currently Reading: The Face of Fear
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wasif-ahmed.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley
Reading Device: B00THRCA6E
fav_author_id: 1778

Post by Wasif Ahmed »

There should be a link under the Update Status option in the review team. Sorry if i couldn't be of much help.
Yes, the site is a bit confusing for new comers but it isn't so now with the new template. ?
When people say you've changed, it just means that you have stopped living your life, their way.
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

Bookworm39 wrote:I just downloaded the book title, Roadmap to the End of Days by Daniel Friedmann. Where do I go to post saying that I downloaded it. I am going to do a review on it. I have read the fAQ and click on what its tells me and nothing. This site is confusing.
Have you joined the review team? If so, you would have to have five on-topic posts before being able to choose a book. If you just mean where you would post, threads about specific books or series go here.

However, as a new member you should check out these threads: Anti-Spam Rules (specifically rule #8), and Topic Creation Guidelines. Welcome to the forums :tiphat:
Pronouns: She/Her

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.
Bookworm39
Favorite Book: To Tempt a Knight
Currently Reading: to seduce a knight
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookworm39.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Bookworm39 »

Do I have to do a review on Roadmap to the End of Days just because I clicked on it yesterday? And how many days do I have till I need to do the review.
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

You could not have chosen a book yet because you don't have five posts. The FAQs explain how to join the review team (if you haven't), and if you have, your review team page will explain what you need to do :tiphat:
Pronouns: She/Her

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”