Do you follow any television shows?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Tip the Bottle
Bookshelf Size: 0

Do you follow any television shows?

Post by Tip the Bottle »

I know ya'll enjoy reading books but are there any television shows that you follow?

Me, I'm a big Doctor Who fan and was, guess i still am, a fan of Life on Mars (not the on they tried to do here in the US) and of course there's Dexter. Funny thing I never watch them while they're on I tend to download the shows I like.
StephenKingman
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephenkingman.html

Post by StephenKingman »

Only show i really followed was Lost from 2005-2010 but nothing really since then. Family Guy is the only series i buy every year religiously. When a show like Friends or The Wire or Law and Order is on i will watch it but am not really pushed either way, i need a new Lost..
You only live once.....so live!
Fran
Favorite Author: David Mitchell
Favorite Book: Anna Karenina
Currently Reading: Hide and Seek
Bookshelf Size: 1208
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fran.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 3104

Post by Fran »

Mad Men ...... essential viewing IMO :D
We fade away, but vivid in our eyes
A world is born again that never dies.
- My Home by Clive James
GotThatSwing

Post by GotThatSwing »

I don't watch much TV shows. Recently I watched Weeds but it's over now :cry: And besides that from time to time some sitcom, they are better for me because I don't need to follow them regularly to know what's going on.
Lolita. Light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth.
laci_baby
Favorite Author: Oscar Wilde
Favorite Book: Wuthering Heights
fav_author_id: 2475

Post by laci_baby »

True Blood!
I'm so addicted to that show it isn't funny.
I love me some Eric Northman... YuMMy. :D

I'm a huge Buffy The Vampire Slayer nerd too.
I have all the seasons on DVD and they're pretty much wore out. haha. I love it. <3 Yays!

And sometimes Son's of Anarchy {Mostly when Jax takes his shirt off.... }.
Heehee...
Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -Neil Gaiman
Nitromeaga

Post by Nitromeaga »

yes I follow some tv show
Mairin

Post by Mairin »

We got rid of our cable and just watch Netflix and online movies, but I was pretty religious about watching Family Guy.
~I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying.~ Oscar Wilde
Dodge

Post by Dodge »

I enjoyed The Walking Dead (zombies take over the world). It was only six episodes. But I think it will be back again with new episodes. Anyone else check it out?
Aspasia

Post by Aspasia »

Goodness I have too many...

Dexter, Nurse Jackie, Desperate Housewives, The Event, True Blood, The Biggest Loser, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, The Vampire Diaries, Hoarders, Parenthood, Modern Family, V, The Big Bang Theory, and Deadliest Catch.

My favorites are Dexter and True Blood though. All of the best shows are on premium tv here in the U.S.
SteveSo

Post by SteveSo »

I just follow Dr. House (or House M.D., same thing) and Psych. Both of which make me laugh, I'm always waiting for the next episode ^^

@Tip to the Bottle: I am a big Dr. Who fan as well, even though I don't get it anymore since moving back to Austria. Is there a new season starting soon/has a new season started recently? Maybe I can get hold of some episodes.
Mellisa99

Post by Mellisa99 »

My favourite tv shows which I follow every week are : grey's anatomy and vampire diaries.
Mairin

Post by Mairin »

SteveSo wrote:I just follow Dr. House (or House M.D., same thing) and Psych. Both of which make me laugh, I'm always waiting for the next episode ^^

@Tip to the Bottle: I am a big Dr. Who fan as well, even though I don't get it anymore since moving back to Austria. Is there a new season starting soon/has a new season started recently? Maybe I can get hold of some episodes.
I used to watch Psych all the time.. just loved it!
~I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying.~ Oscar Wilde
El_greco

Post by El_greco »

Last sunday i watched the whole season of The walking dead. I like apocaliptic shows, but the end was not satisfying. :) to say the least :)
Nigella

Post by Nigella »

I follow many! Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, Criminal Minds, CSI LV, Gossip Girl, Boardwalk Empire and House :D
BookWorm617

Post by BookWorm617 »

Family Guy, Everybody Loves Raymond, Seinfeld and my favorite all-time tv show is Roseanne. It cracks me up everytime.

Return to “Films and Books”