New Forum Rules for this Forum

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

New Forum Rules for this Forum

Post by Scott »

This are the new forum rules for the "Reviews, Recommendations and Warnings" section.

I have created sticky threads for certain genres. These threads can be used to ask for personalized recommendations, to list books you recommend (or recommend against) and to compare different books from the same genre to each other.

All other threads in the "Reviews, Recommendations and Warnings" forum must be limited to one book or series per thread. Also, to make browsing the forum easier please include the title of the book or series in the subject of the thread when creating a new thread. If you want to discuss a book in its entirety, i.e. you don't mind spoilers, please also include the word spoilers in the subject to warn users who may not want to read spoilers. If a thread does not have a clear spoiler warning, then it is against the forum rules to post spoilers in it.

Also, when creating a new thread about a book or series. Please use the forum's search feature to see if any other threads have already been created for that book or series.

If you wish to discuss multiple books in one thread, please do that in the appropriate sticky thread for that genre. (Currently there are 5: Contemporary Fiction, Classic, Non-Fiction, Sci-Fi/Fantasy, and Crime/Thrillers/Mystery) If you can think of any other genres that you want to have their own sticky thread, please suggest it in the feedback section of the forum.

If you wish to discuss an author, please do that in the author forum category.

If you want to post a new thread that doesn't meet the requirements for posting in any of the sticky threads or the Reviews, Recommendations and Warnings Forum, then post it in the General Book and Reading Discussion.

I think having more organization here will make the forum more enjoyable for everyone. :)

Thanks,
Scott
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
lagym888
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by lagym888 »

I do understand this one. Thank you for sharing this. :)
Andrewmehra

Post by Andrewmehra »

Nice rules...Thanks for posting so that no one can try to spam it. Keep it up. Thanks!!!
Ventureknight

Post by Ventureknight »

I appreciate your concerne for other readers and I am new at forums and you have made it simple and easy to start. Your post of the rules and anouncing there is a search part of the forum makes navigating your forum much less frustrating like other forums so thank you.
Johnkennedymccray

Post by Johnkennedymccray »

I am truly alleviated in the acknowledgement that others still find interest in literature. Your forum gives new life. Thank you for being here.
Jacob

Post by Jacob »

Observing text never dies friend, it excellerates forward faster and faster.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." - Dean Koontz
Legendmicro

Post by Legendmicro »

I appreciate boss..Thanks for sharing such a wonderful stuff for us. I must follow the rules.
Buttons

Post by Buttons »

Great Rules Scott especially with the "spoiler warning!" :) Thank You, Buttons
Russellc

Post by Russellc »

hi i am satisfied with your rules @Scott ,its helpful for preventing spammers
BertieMac

Post by BertieMac »

I have signed up for a review of my book 'Back Channel: The Kennedy Years' which is available in both print and ebook formats on Amazon. I'd be happy to send a print edition if I knew where to send it or happy to give you the Kindle edition if I knew how to do that. Where do I get this information?
TiffanyJade
Bookshelf Size: 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tiffanyjade.html
Latest Review: "Whispers of a Soul" by Chantal Emmenis

Post by TiffanyJade »

Makes sense. Thankyou
Latest Review: "Whispers of a Soul" by Chantal Emmenis
Junes Opinion
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-junes-opinion.html

Post by Junes Opinion »

Completely makes sense!
Mhernandez0112

Post by Mhernandez0112 »

Thank you, I am new and now I can be clear as to how to post!
Athena23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-athena23.html

Post by Athena23 »

Thank you! These rules are very clear!
EpiTome

Post by EpiTome »

Clear as Buddha's mind during meditation.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”