Official Review: Redtail by Jerry A Wilkinson

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Yukiora 24
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yukiora-24.html
Latest Review: "Redtail" by Jerry a wilkinson

Official Review: Redtail by Jerry A Wilkinson

Post by Yukiora 24 »

[Following is the official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Redtail" by Jerry A Wilkinson.]

Redtail is written to describe to describe the life Allan Douglas. Allan is described as a man with a free spirit, large aspirations and a hard-working attitude. Upon the book’s opening you’re introduced to the many breathtaking people who encompass Allan’s life, such as his son Scott and his daughter Carrie. Just as Scott and Carrie mean the world to Allan they also come to mean the world to the reader. As Allan’s life twists, turns falls and rises through the roller coaster of life. Riding the roller coaster there is never a boring or uninteresting moment, with each turn you are left on the edge of your seat crying or celebrating along with the other characters.

An inspiring story filled with rears, joy, depression and success. Allan in a man I will never forget, Redtail has found its place in both my heart and my bookshelf. This book is a book of adventure, dreams. I shan’t soon forget this book, Retail has etched its way into my heart it inspires me to find what I love in life. This well written tugs at the heart-strings from the good memories to the bad, when it tugs it pulls full force almost leading this reader to cry as a certain someone departures of the world. I could barely manage to put this book down (Not that I really wanted to). The novel leaks inspiration and into the reader down to its last words, delivering a sense of experience. I would very much like to see more of Jerry Wilkinson’s in order to continue following Allen’s path and travels with his little buddy Trigger.

I commend Wilkinson on his beautifully written work. There is nothing that I love more than a well written book and this here is a stunningly illustrated book with vivid wording and life changing occurrences.

From the high life of the rich to the life dreamed of. Redtail is one of the best books I’ve read in a very long time. Well written and well-spoken Redtail is an excellent read. I finished the book with a heavy heart. I just didn't want it to end, although it ended, I was left with both a want and a desire to read more. 4 out of 4.

I give Redtail a 4 out of 4 for its well written story, interesting story line along with its lovable and unforgettable cast of characters Any and all who take part in the passing and reading of Redtail will love and cherish the glorious work of art written by Jerry A.Wilkinson. The hand drawn art contained in the book has added a life-like air to the already realistic and enchanting story.

View "Redtail" on Amazon
Latest Review: "Redtail" by Jerry a wilkinson
peppercanyon
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by peppercanyon »

If you think Redtail is great order The Man in the Corner by Jerry A. Wilkinson from Amazon Books, bet there is a fight for who gets to read it!!!!!!!!!!!

-- 21 Jun 2014, 15:49 --

I am trying to get Redtail printed on Create Space, no easy task. I have lots of books in hard copy and they used to simply scan. apparently not enough money. too simple, so they no longer scan and want to start from scratch. bumber, kind of greedy but I will get it done.
angeel
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-angeel.html

Post by angeel »

it was a great review and sounds like a great book to review
Stasia
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stasia.html

Post by Stasia »

Thanks. I'm gong to check this one out!
H0LD0Nthere
Favorite Book: Til We Have Faces by C. S. Lewis
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-h0ld0nthere.html
Latest Review: "Adventures in space & fiction fantasy" by Robin G Howard

Post by H0LD0Nthere »

Wow, I can tell you REALLY loved this book! Thank you for the review.
Latest Review: "Adventures in space & fiction fantasy" by Robin G Howard
Clifora
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clifora.html
Latest Review: "Before I Wake" by Seven Steps

Post by Clifora »

This seems like quite an interesting book. What really caught my eye in your review was the words 'hand-drawn art'. I agree with you that having hand-drawn art in books really makes a difference. Great review!
“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.”

— T.S. Eliot
Latest Review: "Before I Wake" by Seven Steps

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”