Official Review: How to Make Money Online by Mike Omar

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Saoirse200
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-saoirse200.html
Latest Review: "Trespass" by Christopher M. Gibbons

Official Review: How to Make Money Online by Mike Omar

Post by Saoirse200 »

[Following is the official OnlineBookClub.org review of "How to Make Money Online" by Mike Omar.]

When I decided to read this book I considered the fact that it could be a scam or some way of putting my money into the authors pocket without me reaping any benefits but I was wrong. This book offers the reader a chance to make some real money if they are willing to put some hard work In, it’s definitely not a get rich quick scheme so if you’re looking for that I wouldn't recommend this book to you.

This book is just under a 100 pages but it offers a lot of links to videos which are really helpful and these videos will help expand your knowledge about making money online. These links are really helpful for readers in case they get confused.

If you want to read this book I would recommend having some knowledge about computers otherwise you might get confused, my best advice is to watch the video which is linked in ever chapter along with reading the book as well. You don’t have to be a computer genius to follow the steps that are in the book - but some knowledge in computing would help you a lot.

As I said before; if you are looking for a get rich quick scheme for online money-making then this isn’t the book for you. Following these steps does involve hard work and it does involve investing some of your money and a lot of your time so that you can start to reap the benefits, but I do believe if you follow these steps correctly and you are willing to commit yourself to making money online that you will make a decent amount of money.

Overall I found this book to be quite helpful and I believe it does offer the reader an opportunity to make some serious money. I would recommend this book to somebody who has some experienced in computing and somebody who is willing to spend a lot of time online in order to make money. I would not recommend this book to somebody who has a full-time job or somebody who is quite busy because as I said before following the steps from the book would require a lot of time and effort. I rate this book 3 out of 4 stars.

Buy "How to Make Money Online" on Amazon
dream haven
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by dream haven »

I think this would be a book I would read. Its very interesting. Come one now, who won't mind making a few extra money on line? It don't have to be a get rich kind of thing just some extra way to bring in some money to your pocket.
cindy1966

Post by cindy1966 »

My kind of book. I'm always looking for ways to occupy my free time and make a little extra money at the same time.
Saoirse200
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-saoirse200.html

Post by Saoirse200 »

yea I agree, I would recommend this to you guys if you are willing to put a lot of work in on an everyday basis because from reading this book and watching the videos I could tell it does involve a lot of work, investment and some writing skills but hey its realistic and its much better than other proposals I have seen because a lot of it is a scam and I can say that this is not one of them :)
devotedbookwormA++
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-devotedbookworma.html

Post by devotedbookwormA++ »

What are you thoughts on putting up some of your own money when it comes to ideas from sources such as books? I thought it was a general rule that one should never have to offer up personal money. On the other hand it sounds like this might me more of an independent "start-up" guide more than a pyramid scam... in which case I could see needing to spend a bit of your own money as an investment in your own business. Could someone who has used this book expand a bit more on the nature of the efforts needed to have success using this book? Do you report to someone?
tara625
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tara625.html

Post by tara625 »

Interesting! I think many people could learn how to make some extra money online, especially in this economy. Thanks for the review! I should add this book to my reading list.
Misaela
Currently Reading: Catch-22
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-misaela.html
Latest Review: "A Wounded World" by Crit Kincaid
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Misaela »

Wow, I'd really like to read it. But, why did you rate it 3/4 stars?
Latest Review: "A Wounded World" by Crit Kincaid
thereadinglady

Post by thereadinglady »

I find these self help books fascinating to read and would love to read any of them, if they are available.
lashay00
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lashay00.html

Post by lashay00 »

Reading the reviews I can tell this is a good book for me. Im a stay at home mom right now and I would really like to help support my family while staying home with my little one im thinkin this is the right one.
sweetnsassymom
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sweetnsassymom.html
Latest Review: Adrift by Charlie Sheldon

Post by sweetnsassymom »

usually I think books like these are a scam, but I guess I will have to check it out.
Mrs_J

Post by Mrs_J »

Wouldn't it be interesting to hear from someone who has used this book as their guide and have successfully made money from it and on the other hand from people who have not had success.
autocash

Post by autocash »

I never pass up the chance to increase my knowledge of making more money. I am very interested in using the computer to raise my income. Will have to try it!
tracydinh96
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tracydinh96.html

Post by tracydinh96 »

To be honest, there really isn't a good get rich quick scheme out there online without being some kind of scam. This book is not too much to read, taken that it's under 100 pages, but there are other books out there with a little bit more info on making money online. Before reading this book, you got to know the basics of using your computer to make an income. This book wasn't very helpful as I would expect. I found a lot of the tips given in the book on online forums and blogs.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

tracydinh96 wrote:To be honest, there really isn't a good get rich quick scheme out there online without being some kind of scam. This book is not too much to read, taken that it's under 100 pages, but there are other books out there with a little bit more info on making money online. Before reading this book, you got to know the basics of using your computer to make an income. This book wasn't very helpful as I would expect. I found a lot of the tips given in the book on online forums and blogs.
Thank you for sharing. To tell the truth, I wasn't going to buy or read this book in any case.

Personally I never put any stock on those kind of books and would never buy those books. There isn't any quick way to make money fast and one shouldn't believe in those schemes.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
FNAWrite

Post by FNAWrite »

I don't know how good a book this can be since the reviewer states that "my best advice is to watch the video which is linked in ever chapter along with reading the book".

I would think a good book should stand alone when being read and not require video backup every chapter.

How many of your favorite books required watching explanatory videos just so you wouldn't "get confused".?

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”