Offical Review: Peter in Flight by Paul Michael Peters

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Saoirse200
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-saoirse200.html
Latest Review: "Trespass" by Christopher M. Gibbons

Offical Review: Peter in Flight by Paul Michael Peters

Post by Saoirse200 »

[Following is the official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Peter in Flight" by Paul Michael Peters.]
Book Cover for 932
Share This Review

I was not sure what to expect of this book, I knew that this book was about a “trade show guy” but that was pretty much it. I decided to read and review this book because I have never read about somebody who had Peter's career and I wanted to discover what that kind of life was really about. I am glad that I decided to read this book – I found it to be great for a light-hearted read.

I really enjoyed the character development in Peter’s flight; I found it to be very impressive considering that the page count was just over a hundred pages. I liked Peter I think he is a really nice character but I did find him to be very passive in his approach to people which I did find quite irritating but I think letting rude comments slip and having good manners is a big part of making a good impression on people which is obviously important for his job.

I also found the plot to be quite impressive considering the page count as well, a lot happens and this book can be quite fast-paced at times but I liked that because I was looking for an easy read, I wasn't looking for anything that was overly descriptive or a story-line that went into a lot of detail about the main characters past.

Peter has been in love with his boss Tatiana ever since he has begun to work with the company. Peters love for Tatiana can be annoying, I found myself wanting to reach inside of the book and grab Peter by his shoulders and tell him to get a grip! But with that being said I did find Peters love for Tatiana to be very sweet but it was clear that Tatiana never had a true genuine interest in him.

Overall I enjoyed reading Peters Flight. I am going to recommend this book to somebody who has a busy schedule and is looking for a good book for some night -time reading or somebody who is just looking for a light-hearted read that doesn't involve too much effort on the reader’s part. This book does deal with some depressing themes such as death so if that would offend you then I wouldn't recommend this book to you. I also wouldn't recommend this book to somebody who is looking for an enthralling story because Peters Flight isn't too impressive but it is a good yet simple read.

I rate this book 3 out of 4 stars.

Buy "Peter in Flight" on Amazon
Latest Review: "Trespass" by Christopher M. Gibbons
paulpeters
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by paulpeters »

Thank you for reading!

Paul
bnssnb25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bnssnb25.html

Post by bnssnb25 »

No offense to whomever wrote this review but I did not gather what the book is about in this review. Not sure if I would read the book or not.
paulpeters

Post by paulpeters »

There is another review from a site called eBook Review Gal (also on Amazon review) which describes the plot this way:

"Peter is a software marketer who truly lives his life out of a suitcase. He’s good at what he does – so much so that he inadvertently makes a couple of “enemies” along the way. Peter is personable, caring and a great listener. His love for his best friend and boss, Tatiana, remains the constant thread throughout the story. Readers are treated to a few heartwarming stories through his encounters with the various travelers and salespeople he comes in contact with while on the road."
Zannie
Currently Reading: Defending Jacob
Bookshelf Size: 182
Reading Device: B000FI73MA

Post by Zannie »

Thank you Saoirse200 and Paulpeters for the information
legodfre
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-legodfre.html

Post by legodfre »

I'm was also somewhat lost as to what the plot of this book entailed when reading the original review. Thank you Paulpeters for the additional information.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”