Review of I Can See More When I Close My Eyes by Lambrou

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Yamia Green
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yamia-green.html
Latest Review: Purpose by Gina Bianchini

Review of I Can See More When I Close My Eyes by Lambrou

Post by Yamia Green »

[Following is the official OnlineBookClub.org review of "I Can See More When I Close My Eyes" by Lambros Lambrou.]

Bert and Sue where elated to have a healthy bouncing baby boy. They were the average family, Bert being a successful business man, Sue being the loving stay at home mom, and then there's little Tommy the perfect baby boy, at least that's what his parents thought until shortly after his birth when he started to display signs that suggested he would never live the happy "healthy" life that evey parent wants their child to enjoy.

Tommy was born with a medical condition that required him to be under constant supervision to ensure that he was never in pysical distress without aid close by. He fortunately outgrew this condition within the first year of his life, but still proved to be a child that had an above average IQ with difficulty interacting with other children, expressing emotion, and communicating with anyone in general.

I Can See More When I Close My Eyes tells the story of a young boy who is taunted, picked on, and bullied all of his childhood and most of his young adult life, but he realized at an early age that he possesed an extrordinary gift. A supernatural gift. A gift that not only protected him and saved his life, but it protects the lives of some individuals who were oblivious to the fact that they had a guardian angel right here on earth.

I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed the book. It kept my attention and I found myself wanting to continue reading to find out what would take place on the next page. The book was filled with quite a few typos and grammatical errors, but it appeared that the author had the style of a European writer which would explain the grammatical errors because British and American English differ in many ways.

Overall I'd say that this is a really good book. It's a book for those who like to read about supernatural abilities, or the underdog secretly being the super hero. I rate this book a 3 out of 4 because it was a really good book I enjoyed it but it wasn't something that kept me hanging on the edge of my seat from beginning to end.

Buy "I Can See More When I Close My Eyes" on Amazon

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”