Highly recommended YA series October Trilogy

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
CrystalS
Bookshelf Size: 0

Highly recommended YA series October Trilogy

Post by CrystalS »

One series I would highly recommend, expecially if your like me and enjoy reading books with your teenagers, is a series by Heather Killough Walden called The October Trilogy. Book one is titled Sam I am and book 2 which was recently released is titled Secretly Sam. The third book which has yet to be released will be titled Suddenly Sam. I read this series with my two teenage sons that enjoy supernatural fiction books. The series is full of witches, vampires, bards, magic and so much more. It will hold you captivated and is a great read for young adults and adults alike. They can both be found on both the Barnes and Noble website and the Amazon website
JadeBecker
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jadebecker.html

Post by JadeBecker »

This series is a great series! I loved the books and got them for good prices.
Maud Fitch
Favorite Author: Jasper Fforde
Favorite Book: The Eyre Affair
fav_author_id: 4856

Post by Maud Fitch »

JadeBecker wrote:This series is a great series! I loved the books and got them for good prices.
.....and you aren't being paid to say that.....?
"Every story has three sides to it - yours, mine and the facts" Foster Meharny Russell
Semmy
Bookshelf Size: 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-semmy.html
Latest Review: "Zodiac Shmodiac" by A. B. Syed

Post by Semmy »

The Pretty Little Liars series are all the rage in the YA genre. And apparently, so are most of John Green's works. I have read the PLL series up to book 10 and I must admit, I can finally understand why they're so popular :). I've also read Rick Riordan's The Red Pyramid and found it a pretty enjoyable read as well.
Latest Review: "Zodiac Shmodiac" by A. B. Syed
Christis1231

Post by Christis1231 »

Although this was a good seires.. its not something i would have been on ethe edge of my seat waiting for the next book to come out. That being said.. This book was definalty more rated for the YA genre. I generally enjoy YA book, but this one was a bit slow for me, but still over all a good book.
Kimpaluch
Favorite Author: C. Simak
Favorite Book: Way Station
Currently Reading: Wicked - The Lightening Thief

Post by Kimpaluch »

I enjoy reading the books that my son reads also he convinced me to read some Rick Riordan books and I really enjoy the way he writes. Percy Jackson and the Olympians is the first series. The Kane series is the second. There's the third series but I can't recall the name.

Everyone in the family is enjoying the books from the 10-year-old through the 24-year-old and I've read them and enjoy them and my husband is starting to read them as well.

Kim
booklover101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-booklover101.html

Post by booklover101 »

if you are interested in greek myth then you should read the the red pyramid by rick riordan. he is great and this is an incredible book.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”