Enquiry about book review

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Jayanti Datta
Bookshelf Size: 1

Enquiry about book review

Post by Jayanti Datta »

I have registered an account on your forum and have already submitted a review request. How will I know that my request has been successfully received and its status? The name of the book is "Churning" by Jayanti Datta.

Best Regards,
Jayanti
jianqiu
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by jianqiu »

That is exactly my question as well. I kept getting an email advising that I could check the status of my review request. However when I follow the link into your website I do not see any option to see the status. After logging in I get into the home page.
I cannot find a way to see the status.

The website is so cumbersome and difficult to negotiate. I am lost please help.

Jian qiu Huang
"The Yellow Banana"
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

The URL to check the status is in the email that is sent to your email address. You will need to be logged in with that email to check the status of the review. If the URL is not in the email or clicking on the URL in the email does not bring you to the page where you can see a status while logged in, then there must be an error. In that case, I would like you to forward the email to me, and give me details regarding what happens when you click the link in the email assuming it is there.

Thanks!
Scott
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
jianqiu
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by jianqiu »

Thanks Scott its working now. I now can see the status of my review. I am simply waiting for it to be published.

Once again thank you.

-- 29 Sep 2012, 06:19 --

Scott

I read in the review notification (email from) about my review being finished and that it will be published within 48 hours of completion. The notice was dated 26th September and now it is 29th and I am yet to receive some form of communication regarding the publication of the review.

Can you tell me what the next step is?

Do I get an email notifying me that the review is published or do I have to check the website periodically?

Thanks.
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

I'm sure your review has been published by now, but to answer your question there is no notice of publication after the notice that the reviewer has finished the review.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”