Official Review: 3 Days of Demons Review

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
alwaysreading09
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alwaysreading09.html
Latest Review: "3 Days of Demons" by Ed Greenberg

Official Review: 3 Days of Demons Review

Post by alwaysreading09 »

[Following is the official OnlineBookClub.org review of "3 Days of Demons" by Ed Greenberg.]
Book Cover for 2940013784727
Share This Review

3 Days of Demon is a good work of fiction written by Ed Greenberg.

Joseph Harper has been a very young and very successful employee of Excelsior Horizons since he was 15 years old. At 20, he was VP of Secruity of Special Affairs and things were going great. He had more respect and a salary most of us can only dream of. That was, until something very wrong happened in the company and he turned from one of the most important to the head of the wanted list. This put the people he loved in danger and made him doubt everyone else that was in his life though the years. Through this book you follow Joe and his posse through intense, highly dangerous and life threatening situations as he tries to clear his name and save the everyone in the process.

I really enjoyed reading this book. This is exactly the kind of book I prefer and I would definately recommend this to anyone with similar tastes in reading. There aren't any of those boring, have to push your self to keep reading type of chapters. I feel this book could become a series if the author desired and it is a series I would continue to read. There is a lot of action that keeps you turning those pages.

There's not much more I can say about this book aside from it may be one I buy a hardcopy of so I can have it on my shelf. Buy this book... it's definately worth your time and money. I rate it 4 out of 4.

Buy "3 Days of Demons" on Amazon
Buy "3 Days of Demons" on Barnes and Noble
Latest Review: "3 Days of Demons" by Ed Greenberg

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”