Official Review: Comeback Love by Peter Golden

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
nana2002
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nana2002.html
Latest Review: "Comeback Love" by Peter Golden

Official Review: Comeback Love by Peter Golden

Post by nana2002 »

[Following is the official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Comeback Love" by Peter Golden.]
Book Cover for 9781451656329
Share This Review

:D I really enjoyed this book although I wouldn't suggest it be read by anyone under 18.

I enjoyed the way it went from the present to the past with great detail about both.

You felt like you were there with the amount of detail given throughout the book. You could feel the emotion throughout the book and it was like you were a part of the story.

It is one of those books you pick up and just can't put down because you want to see what happens next.

It tells about the past which I enjoyed since you understood where they were coming and how they got to were they were at the end. It shows that some things are just meant to be and in the end will find a way.

This story is about life as it used to be when things were more simple and how drugs seemed to be everywhere in the sixties. The secrets always come out in the end and this story is no different so be careful what you do because in the end it will come out.

It is full of love, hate , heartbreak, and friendship.

The truth is true friends are there for you when you need them if if you have lost touch for a long time and this story shows that.

It shows that every generation has a problem seeing eye to eye with their parents but that usually works itself out after you have kids. It shows that parents have problems and that no life is perfect but if you try you can find a way to work things out.

This book is a must read as it has everything to keep you interested, and you have no time to get bored as there is so much going on all throughout the book from the first page to the last.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 because of the ability to keep my interest throughout.

Buy "Comeback Love" on Amazon
Buy "Comeback Love" on Barnes and Noble
Latest Review: "Comeback Love" by Peter Golden

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”