Help Needed With Review Request Form

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

breton
Bookshelf Size: 0

Help Needed With Review Request Form

Post by breton »

Good morning! My name is Laurie, and I just joined this site, and I am a damsel in distress. Not sure if anybody here can help me, but I can't find any kind of contact information or help for this site, so I'm turning to the forums. Since this forum is about writing, I'm hoping somebody here will be able to assist me. I just submitted a book for review. I filled out the form, verified my e-mail address, purchased a Kindle gift copy of the book as instructed, and then hit a brick wall. The gift code submission form says the following:

Find your book on Amazon, and purchase it as a Kindle gift. Have the gift sent to your own email. Right click on the button in the email that says "Get your gift now", and copy the link/URL. Paste the URL in the box here.

There's just one problem. There is no such "get your gift now" button in my e-mail from Amazon. There's a URL that takes me to the Amazon page where I can enter the gift code, and there's the gift code that I'm supposed to enter when I get there. Neither of these works in the onlinebookclub gift submission form. All I get is error messages, so I'm unable to send the copy of my book for review. Am I doing something wrong? Is there anybody out there who can help me?

Thanks in advance!
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

I will help you. Please forward the email from Amazon to me at:

[email protected]

And I will try to figure out what the problem is.

Thanks!
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
breton
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by breton »

Thank you, Scott, I will do that!

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”