Spam?

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

vshableik
Bookshelf Size: 0

Spam?

Post by vshableik »

Hello I tried to pm Scott to discuss advertising rates, and it wouldn't let me send the message. It said it was "spam", which it definitely wasn't.
StephenKingman
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephenkingman.html

Post by StephenKingman »

Hi there, it was probably the words you used, the forum is set to filter out words like Google and Amazon etc and mark them as spam, try either sending him a PM asking him could you discuss an issue about making the forum better or if you want just set up a new thread FAO Scott. :D
You only live once.....so live!
vshableik

Post by vshableik »

Ok thank you
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

You shouldn't have a problem sending your PM now that you have some more posts. I am in the process of overhauling the review system at the moment. I will address issues regarding book promotion after that because that will be the main method for advertising a book.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
vshableik

Post by vshableik »

Ok thank you

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”