Apologies if there is a thread like this somewhere out there, I was not able to find it!
Just wanted to ask how many books you have read so far this year, and how many your goal of reading is? So far this year I have read 11 books
, and my goal is 30...
01. Timothy Ferriss - The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
02. Lewis Carroll - Through the Looking Glass
03. Ramit Sethi - I Will Teach You To Be Rich
04. Darcy Frey - The Last Shot: City Streets, Basketball Dreams
05. Jon Krakauer - Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith
06. Bob Clyatt - Work Less, Live More: The Way to Semi-Retirement
07. James Lee Burke - Cadillac Jukebox
08. Cormac McCarthy - The Road
09. John Wooden - Wooden: A Lifetime of Observations and Reflections on and Off the Court
10. Ian Frazier - On the Rez
11. David Schwartz - The Magic of Thinking Big