Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Books and Reading » Reviews and Discussions about Specific Books and Series » NEW: Graphic Novels and Comic Books

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

Twilight Graphic Novels

Use this sub-forum to discuss comic books and graphic novels.

Twilight Graphic Novels

Post Number:#1 by kappelhanz
» 28 Sep 2016, 09:08

Does anyone know if the Twilight Series is going to continue with the graphic novels? I really loved the series and enjoyed the graphic novel versions. I have the two Twilight ones and the New Moon but have yet to see the part 2 for the New Moon one yet. Would like to eventually see the others become Graphic novels as well. The illustrations were amazing!
kappelhanz

Bookshelf Size: 0 books
2017 Reading Goal: 0 Books

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Re: Twilight Graphic Novels

Post Number:#2 by Jjnessie 33
» 15 Oct 2016, 23:59

hated the book graphic novel was worse.
Jjnessie 33

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 93 books

View Reviewer Page
Goal Completion: 0%

Post Number:#3 by DancingSouls
» 01 Nov 2016, 05:06

I liked the artwork for the graphic novel. I never read the graphic novel though so I am curious to know if and how it differs from the books. I love reading manga and enjoy art along with the story, but I'm not sure if the graphic novel would be beneficial.
DancingSouls

Currently Reading: The Cult Next Door
Bookshelf Size: 12 books

View Reviewer Page

Post Number:#4 by Alyssa yutko26
» 19 Nov 2016, 19:44

The Twilight books are so big and fat that they intimidate me. I have not read them for that reason but saw the movies. I saw the graphic novels on Walmart website. I ordered the 3 graphic novels that twilight has. I am so glad I did! I love the illustrations and can not wait to read them
Alyssa yutko26

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5 books

View Reviewer Page

Post Number:#5 by erica gardner
» 14 Dec 2016, 09:11

i really didnt like it but it was ehh the movie was eww and the book was bad just stop it all i love book and vampires but that no just no
erica gardner

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3 books

Post Number:#6 by harleyqgrayson
» 20 Dec 2016, 18:38

I had twilight part one and two, they were okay. I am not crazy about Twilight anymore.
harleyqgrayson

Currently Reading: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Bookshelf Size: 37 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 200 Books
Goal Completion: 6%

Post Number:#7 by karolinka
» 24 Feb 2017, 13:39

I enjoyed the graphic novels way more than the books, and the art was beautiful.
"How to be a writer. Step one: Write."
- A. Beauchamp.
karolinka's Latest Review: "Slumbering" by C. S. Johnson
karolinka

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16 books

View Reviewer Page
Reading Device: Nook HD 7 Tablet
2017 Reading Goal: 2 Books
Goal Completion: 350%

Post Number:#8 by ande-ny
» 15 Mar 2017, 22:20

:D I really enjoyed the graphic novel(s) I only have the first one at the moment :roll2: ,but it was really good. Hopefully they do choose to continue I feel they could make a decent amount of money and I'd really appreciate being able to get another box set! On another note though if they choose not to continue. I think the visual novel guide I have actually contains the same art style but it's just a large amount of background information on all NOVEL characters. :o So, check that out instead if it interest you too!
ande-ny

Currently Reading: The Heir
Bookshelf Size: 30 books

View Reviewer Page
Reading Device:
2017 Reading Goal: 52 Books