A super simple indie author book search engine. Authors add books, Readers find them!
Welcome to the Book and Reading Forums! If you are already a member, please log in. Otherwise, please join by registering now! It's quick, easy and completely free!
I finally finished reading this book.
and wow! i did not expect to love it! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it and would definitely recommend it.
I loved Jacob so much (and thank GOD was not ruined by Pattinson's image on my mind while reading). I didn't care much for Marlena or the love story but I was rooting for a happy ending for Jacob. he deserved it.
My favorite character was Walter and I was so sad for him to die in that horrible way. I was even sad for a moment there when we thought he lost Queenie, his dog.
- Posts: 86
- Joined: 08 Jan 2012, 02:14
- Location: UAE
- Favorite Author: Sidney Sheldon
- Favorite Book: A Walk To Remember + Tell Me Your Dreams
Did you know?
- Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!
I loved this book. I couldn't wait to get DD to sleep so that I could continue reading it. Can't lie though, I'm a sucker for happy endings.
- Posts: 37
- Joined: 01 Sep 2013, 13:09
- Location: Solomons, MD
I enjoyed this book, but I have to be honest -- I watched the movie first. So I went into it already liking it. It doesn't matter to me if the ending was realistic or not. I liked it.
- Posts: 184
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 19:41
- Favorite Author: Diana Gabaldon
- Favorite Book: Outlander series