Goodbye, Moderntimes

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Dalvarion
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dalvarion.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Re: Goodbye, Moderntimes

Post by Dalvarion »

Having just joined today, I can see that he was well liked and respected, I am especially saddened by the fact I won't get some of his advice while reviewing books here. I do promise to be honest in my opinions though, no point in beating around the bush. My sympathies to all that new him.

Remember him, and try to remember one quote that changed things for you, that he may have provided. Keeping him alive in your thoughts for the days ahead.
HalcyonFlower
Currently Reading: Hearts In Atlantis
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-halcyonflower.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed
Publishing Contest Votes: 2

Post by HalcyonFlower »

Goodness...this is a shock. We weren't friends, had more differences in opinions than anything but definitely someone who had a lot of knowledge under his belt. He always seemed much more passionate than the average author about his series. I'm glad he was able to publish his books - a piece of him left behind.
Northern Reader
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-northern-reader.html

Post by Northern Reader »

I had heard this sad news before joining this forum and it is so sad, as he was an absolute asset to all writers, readers and all with a imagination. Great mentor and friend as well he will be deeply missed! :(
AMKholer

Post by AMKholer »

My condolences to family and friends.
Flictering

Post by Flictering »

:sad-teareye:

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”