Welcome to the Book and Reading Forums
! If you are already a member, please log in
. Otherwise, please join by registering now
! It's quick, easy and completely free!
This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry. Feel free to post your own poetry.
This is a lovely story of my childhood
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 17 Mar 2011, 05:14
- Location: AZ
- Favorite Author: Rhonda Byrne
- Favorite Book: The Secret
Did you know?
- Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!
- Posts: 55
- Joined: 25 Jun 2011, 08:42
I thought this was a pretty good poem when I wrote it in 2005.
Thanks for the compliments, everyone, and thanks to the person who posted this for the added exposure. I wanted to find where I originally posted this poem so I googled a line from it, and it was a real surprise to see it shared here with some nice comments.
Since I'm a new member I can't post a URL, but if you google the phrase "mazy adders" you'll see the original post at Piptalk poetry forum.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 16:40
That one is just lovely!
I really enjoyed reading it!
- Posts: 151
- Joined: 25 Jul 2011, 10:20
Three claps for the poem, i find it funny and interesting at the same time. Carry on hehe...
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 01 Mar 2012, 22:07
I don't quite understand the poem. Might be a lost in translation situation, sry
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 13 Feb 2012, 22:46