Warm hand equal cold heart. cold hand equals warm heart?

This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry.
Aohanlon86
Favorite Author: Charlaine Harris
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amcdanel86.html
Latest Review: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi
fav_author_id: 3791

Warm hand equal cold heart. cold hand equals warm heart?

Post by Aohanlon86 »

day to day I shake hands
each day each hand belong to a warm person or a cold person.
does a cold hand equal a warm hearted person that is sweet
does a warm hand equal a cold and disdainful hearted person
day to day I meet and shake hand with new people
Andrea O'Hanlon
Twisted Creations Home & Bath
Author
The Ellipsis Writer
Currently Reading: Guru Granth Sahib
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-ellipsis-writer.html
Latest Review: "Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1)" by Janet McNulty
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by The Ellipsis Writer »

Hello Amcdanel86,

I assume that this is your original work? You did not say that it was written by someone else, so I take it that this is your own creation.

Regardless, it is very beautiful. I feel like there are a few different meanings that people can take from this poem, and that is something that I enjoy from a poem. To me, it seems like the implication written is that the exterior of people does not always match the interior, in that despite someone seeming to be nice and kind, they are really mean and cruel. Alike, a person who may seem mean and cruel is actually nice and kind. That is simply my interpretation of it though. I am sure it has countless meanings to others. I find it compelling to read poems like this and ponder the message. Often times they can make you think about people in new ways, and sometimes it's not always positive. Nevertheless, it opens ones eyes, and that alone can be positive.

Keep writing my friend, this was very nice to read.

P.S. Be sure to watch out for the spelling and grammar. There are a couple of little hiccups in there. :tiphat:
Latest Review: "Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1)" by Janet McNulty
Aohanlon86
Favorite Author: Charlaine Harris
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amcdanel86.html
Latest Review: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi
fav_author_id: 3791

Post by Aohanlon86 »

The Ellipsis Writer wrote:Hello Amcdanel86,

I assume that this is your original work? You did not say that it was written by someone else, so I take it that this is your own creation.

Regardless, it is very beautiful. I feel like there are a few different meanings that people can take from this poem, and that is something that I enjoy from a poem. To me, it seems like the implication written is that the exterior of people does not always match the interior, in that despite someone seeming to be nice and kind, they are really mean and cruel. Alike, a person who may seem mean and cruel is actually nice and kind. That is simply my interpretation of it though. I am sure it has countless meanings to others. I find it compelling to read poems like this and ponder the message. Often times they can make you think about people in new ways, and sometimes it's not always positive. Nevertheless, it opens ones eyes, and that alone can be positive.

Keep writing my friend, this was very nice to read.

P.S. Be sure to watch out for the spelling and grammar. There are a couple of little hiccups in there. :tiphat:
Thank you for your input. :tiphat: I am working on grammer and spelling as I write. :techie-reference: I don't always catch them all. You actually got what I was trying to convey. Hope you have a great weekend :D
Andrea O'Hanlon
Twisted Creations Home & Bath
Author

Return to “Poetry & Music”