Recourse or method to respond to Editors comments

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Scerakor
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 315
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scerakor.html
Latest Review: Gaslighting & Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: by Don Barlow

Recourse or method to respond to Editors comments

Post by Scerakor »

Good afternoon all,

I just had a quick question regarding the comments provided to reviewers after posting an official review. The editors give the review a read-through, a score, and provide comments regarding the review including pointing out the errors that they have found. My question is whether or not there is a method by which you challenge, or at least respond to, these comments if you have issues with them. I don't need to seek a re-edit per se, but wanted to clarify something that was marked as an error in my review.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!
gali
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Scerakor wrote:Good afternoon all,

I just had a quick question regarding the comments provided to reviewers after posting an official review. The editors give the review a read-through, a score, and provide comments regarding the review including pointing out the errors that they have found. My question is whether or not there is a method by which you challenge, or at least respond to, these comments if you have issues with them. I don't need to seek a re-edit per se, but wanted to clarify something that was marked as an error in my review.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!
You can't respond to Editors comments. However, if you have issues with some of the comments, you should privately contact Scott about it.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Scerakor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 315
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scerakor.html
Latest Review: Gaslighting & Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: by Don Barlow

Post by Scerakor »

gali wrote: You can't respond to Editors comments. However, if you have issues with some of the comments, you should privately contact Scott about it.
That's what I figured. Nothing significant enough to merit that :) , thank you for your quick response.
gali
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Scerakor wrote:
gali wrote: You can't respond to Editors comments. However, if you have issues with some of the comments, you should privately contact Scott about it.
That's what I figured. Nothing significant enough to merit that :) , thank you for your quick response.
You're welcome. :)
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”