In more than 250 characters...

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Almille
Favorite Author: Richelle Mead
Currently Reading: Carnal Secrets: The Phoenix Pack
Bookshelf Size: 5
Publishing Contest Votes: 56
fav_author_id: 782

Heaven's Playground

Post by Almille »

Hello fellow entrants,
I began writing Heaven's Playground after my son passed away in 2010. I used it as a form of therapy. I didn't want to talk about his accident so I put my pain into my work. I met a few mothers and we used to chat about what our little angels were doing up there. We all agreed them having a mom up there just didn't set right. I talked to them about what their children were like and I tried to get as much information as I could from each mom. I fell in love with each of them. One mom in particular story hurts a lot. She lost two babies. Though it appears they are twins in the book they actually are not. HP is split between two different worlds. I wrote this book in hopes of it helping others out there. I'm hoping one day it will be available for people to pick up read and think about a loved one they haven't thought about in awhile.

if you know anyone who lost a child and would be interested in voting please share the link with them and if you like the sounds of Heaven's Playground vote vote vote :-) Good luck everyone and as Effie would say "May the odds ever be in your favor" :wink:
Heidi M Simone
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 559
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-heidi-m-simone.html
Latest Review: GPS para el cielo by Jose Rafael Nunez Patino
Publishing Contest Votes: 27
fav_author_id: 0

Post by Heidi M Simone »

Hello everyone!

In this part-suspense, romance, and fantasy novel, follow a young college graduate named Sophia, who finds out that her musical ability is more than just a talent. It is something perhaps more mythical. When meeting the very attractive, Dante, he discovers what she is and fears for her life. He knows the implications of what her future could hold, and it's not good. Now, Sophia must use her gift to her save her own life.

I would love to have the opportunity to publish my first book. It is something that I have been dreaming about for years. I starting writing Music to My Ears a few years back, but have taken a break from it. Now, I am back at it, and am remembering how much I love writing. Please help a dream of mine come true by voting for me here: http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... hp?u=76506

Thank you for reading my post, and feel free to ask any questions you may have! :)
Heidi
Official Reviewer Representative

"There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul." – Unknown

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”