Comments on reviews

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
sahmoun2778
Favorite Author: Dana Stabenow
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sahmoun2778.html
Latest Review: "Consent to Unleash" by Kevin Allen
Reading Device: 1400698987
fav_author_id: 10781

Comments on reviews

Post by sahmoun2778 »

Since I joined this forum I have been making an effort to comment on the reviews I see so the reviewers can have feedback. I'm wondering if anybody else is doing this. It seems like some reviews get lots of comments and some don't get any. Just wondering why.
Latest Review: "Consent to Unleash" by Kevin Allen
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

I think it is a good thing giving feedback. As a reviewer I like comments on my reviews. I try to respond to reviews myself, but there are just too many of them and it is time consuming. People usually respond to books which interest them or to reviewers they know. Well done for doing that! :)
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
ALynnPowers
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 417
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alynnpowers.html
Latest Review: Sarah's Dream by Eileen Bird
Reading Device: B0051QVF7A
Publishing Contest Votes: 13

Post by ALynnPowers »

Yeah, I occasionally try to go through and comment on reviews just to help out the reviewer a bit. It's nice to know that other people out there really do care that people are taking the time to read these books and write the reviews. I like it when people comment on my reviews as well.
I should do it more though, but there are just so many things to read on these forums. And books and such. I can't do it all the time, unfortunately.
TrishaAnn92
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =2595">The Messenger (2)</a>
Currently Reading: A Game of Thrones
Bookshelf Size: 192
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-trishaann92.html
Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 20

Post by TrishaAnn92 »

Yeah, I try go through and comment on reviews to because as a reviewer I like the feedback and it does help the reviewer out.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”