Quotes from obscure movie/TV shows.

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Bighuey
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Return to the Dirt
Bookshelf Size: 2

Re: Quotes from obscure movie/TV shows.

Post by Bighuey »

Thats what people thought back in those days. Women were too soft and delicate to do men's work. Not true any more. You ladies have toughend up and kicked some major butt in modern times.

Interesting quote, Crusher. True, SLC is only 40% of the predominant religion but the rural areas are 90 to 100%.
"I planted some birdseed. A bird came up. Now I dont know what to feed it." Ramblings of a retired senile mind.
Ant
Bookshelf Size: 1

Post by Ant »

What do you hear , what do you say ?
Jimmy Cagney in "Angels With Dirty Faces"
Bighuey

Post by Bighuey »

Enemy to those who make him an enemy, friend to those who have no friends. - Boston Blackie
"I planted some birdseed. A bird came up. Now I dont know what to feed it." Ramblings of a retired senile mind.
clintessential
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by clintessential »

"Some people call it a Kaiser blade, I call it a sling blade. Hmmhuh." Karl in Sling Blade

"Take a good look at this lumpa s**t. Remember what it looks like. You f**k up in a firefight and I guarantee you
a trip outa the bush. In a bodybag!!! Out here you keep your s**t wired tight at all times. That goes for you too,
s-for brains, you don't sleep on no ambush. The next sombitch I catch coppin z's in the bush, I'm gonna take a personal interest in seein' him suffer, I s**t you not! Doc, tag em and bag him! Tom Berenger as SGT Barnes in Platoon
You can only be grounded if you're crazy. If you come to me and tell me you should be grounded because you're crazy, I won't ground you.
Why not: Because crazy people don't think they're crazy.
Bighuey

Post by Bighuey »

"This is the Man in Black bringing you a tale well calculated to keep you in.....SUSPENSE!!!!!!!
Suspense radio drama.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”