Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nisa Martinez
Currently Reading: Labyrinth Lost
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova

Post by Nisa Martinez »

Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova was exciting thriller filled with the mixture of Alice in Wonderland and the darkness of the underworld. Alejandra aka Alex is the most powerful bruja born in her generation except she thinks of her magic as curse instead of a gift.

All her life, magic has brought nothing but tragedy; the her death of her aunt and the disappearance of her father. Alex wants nothing more than be rid of her powers. On the night of her Deathday celebration, Alex casts a canto to rid her powers instead she banishes her entire family to Los Logas, a place a lot like hell but is actually limbo.

With no one to turn to, she bribes Nova— a brujo boy who doesn't she trust— to take her to Los Lagos to rescue her family. They encounter many life threatening creatures and places in this strange new place which makes the number one rule more clearer than ever. DON'T TRUST ANYTHING OR ANYONE OR YOU'LL PAY FOR IT.

————————————
I highly recommend this book. I absolutely love it. Now I'm not usually into books about black magic and witches but this one was so hard to put down. A definite page turner. So thrilling.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”