The Vault of Dreamers by Caragh M O'Brien

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Rosefrenchhorn
Currently Reading: Anna Karenina
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosefrenchhorn.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

The Vault of Dreamers by Caragh M O'Brien

Post by Rosefrenchhorn »

The Vault of Dreamers is a very interesting reality TV adventure, with plenty of romance, mystery, and scandal.
Every camera at Forge School of the Arts broadcasts 12 hours a day to millions of viewers across the nation. The Reality TV school is made to increase creativity- and the audience. With monetary compensation available to graduates of Forge school, the already competitive curriculum fuels more drama than any other secondary school. When Rosie Sinclair skips her creativity-inducing sleeping pill, she discovers that the school is much more than lights and cameras. She is thrown into a world where nothing is as it seems.
I fell in love with the author's writing before I loved the plot. The beginning seemed like a gossip tabloid, but disguised as a well written novel. Then I started connecting to Rosie, and her curiosity. The book seemed less and less like gossip and more like reading about a close friend. This book is wonderful. It's a very good read. When I finished it, I felt like it ended too soon. I can't wait to read the sequel!
Belovedbookkeeper
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-belovedbookkeeper.html

Post by Belovedbookkeeper »

This book I read in one sit down and I am now ecstatic to read the second novel.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”