Coffee or Tea?

Welcome to The Book, Cook, and Crafts, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food. Also, members can discuss crafty things here.
Shinyfox
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shinyfox.html

Re: Coffee or Tea?

Post by Shinyfox »

I always drink tea. It depends on my mood, but most often I drink chai or black tea, earl grey with a little honey and milk. My favorite mug is a big light green one that was hand made. I got it at a Renaissance fair and it's been my favorite ever since =)
ipekbunsal
Currently Reading: Gift of Prophecy
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ipekbunsal.html
Latest Review: "Gift of Prophecy" by Lina Gardiner

Post by ipekbunsal »

I don't drink anything. It distracts me
“And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
Latest Review: "Gift of Prophecy" by Lina Gardiner
sharma

Post by sharma »

Hi friends if drink more coffee and tea u affect many problems also affect hair loss now a days more people affect hair loss problem i suggest ( tbuy-in/ervamatin-hair-lotion )Ervamatin is proven highly effective and is known as the best ayurvedic treatment for hair loss.
the natural hair treatment therapy, containing rare herbs from the Amazon Rain Forests after say good bye hair loss to buy online shopping.
RJohnReves
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rjohnreves.html

Post by RJohnReves »

sharma wrote:Hi friends if drink more coffee and tea u affect many problems also affect hair loss now a days more people affect hair loss problem i suggest ( tbuy-in/ervamatin-hair-lotion )Ervamatin is proven highly effective and is known as the best ayurvedic treatment for hair loss.
the natural hair treatment therapy, containing rare herbs from the Amazon Rain Forests after say good bye hair loss to buy online shopping.

I still don't like spam and I still don't need your snake oil hair tonic.
annareads
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-annareads.html
Latest Review: "Paradigm Shift" by Bill Ellis

Post by annareads »

It's always tea for me, even though it's always warm and sunny here. The ideal for me is a nice iced chai, little milk, little sugar. Maybe sitting on a bench by the ocean with my notebook on my knee, contorting myself to fit into the shade of a nearby tree to protect my pale skin. I need to be out in the world to write, for some reason. Anything I write in my house seems stale to me. But the caffeine helps either way! (Earl grey is also fantastic for those rare rainy days. I love cuddling up in a corner with a steaming mug of straight black tea...so cozy.)
Latest Review: "Paradigm Shift" by Bill Ellis
Booklover97
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-booklover97.html

Post by Booklover97 »

Coffee all the way!! I love coffee.
polindsay
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-polindsay.html

Post by polindsay »

It depends on the time of day. Up until about 1 in the afternoon it's black coffee, but after that it's tea. I switch between spiced teas and fruity tea depending on my mood. I used to get the occasional latte, but I'm lactose intolerant now so that's out of the question.
Alison97
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alison97.html

Post by Alison97 »

If I really need a pick-me up, a diet soda usually does the trick. Gosling's Diet Ginger Beer, my fave, is INSANELY strong; I usually water it down in 1:8 ratio (one part soda for every eight parts water). Or I suppose you could drink it straight up and mull over it like you would pure whiskey (though I'm not really sure about this, seeing as how I'm only sixteen and have yet to drink any sort of alcoholic beverage).

On an unrelated note, I really like those fancy beer glasses that are kind of triangular looking, even if I'm just drinking water. They make everything seem super hardcore ;)
clmartz
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clmartz.html

Post by clmartz »

I never discovered until recently that I was more of a tea drinker. Iced tea, green tea, warm tea with honey and sugar--it's nice when I'm trying to relax and think. I drink the occasional iced latte, but struggle immensely with unflavored coffee: I need some caramel or vanilla thrown in there.
forbooksandfortea
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-forbooksandfortea.html

Post by forbooksandfortea »

Tea all the way, hot even when it's summer
booklovingolfer
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-booklovingolfer.html

Post by booklovingolfer »

Neither I am all about a soda or a glass of wine! This all depends on what time of day it is.
alwhitworth84

Post by alwhitworth84 »

I could not live without Folger's Black Silk! It is the perfect blend of smooth and strong. I put one packet of sweetener in it, or honey.

I do love to have spiced tea in the evenings when it's cold outside! :lol:
LittleXwillow

Post by LittleXwillow »

I'm from the south so it's normally 4-5 glasses of southern iced tea during the day while I write at my kitchen table. Hot tea in a cup that has sheep on it and deep in the cup has numbers in it but I drink that in bed while I read. And all you coffee drinkers out there are going to resent me but I hate coffee...and on a really long night I drink a monster (energy zero ultra) during the day.

-- 26 Aug 2014, 21:40 --

I'm from the south so it's normally 4-5 glasses of southern iced tea during the day while I write at my kitchen table. Hot tea in a cup that has sheep on it and deep in the cup has numbers in it but I drink that in bed while I read. And all you coffee drinkers out there are going to resent me but I hate coffee...and on a really long night I drink a monster (energy zero ultra) during the day.
Phlo

Post by Phlo »

Hot tea on cold days and iced tea in the summer. Occasionally I make a pitcher of Horchata and have it chilled with watermelon ice cubes during the summer. I love it for both reading and writing. Even boring report writing!
ravenclaw
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ravenclaw.html

Post by ravenclaw »

Tea is part of my morning everyday. I can't live without it. Peppermint tea to be specific.

Return to “Book, Cook, and Crafts”