Saint by Aubrey Irons

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
TraceySab11488
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 68">Silver and Chrome</a>
Currently Reading: Seeing Stars
Bookshelf Size: 152
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-traceysab11488.html
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Saint by Aubrey Irons

Post by TraceySab11488 »

Saint: A Dark Mafia Romance
By: Aubrey Irons
Sierra Hammond is a typical “good girl” and the youngest of all her siblings. She feels the pressure, on a daily basis, to be the successful child. That is the reason why she works and is going to school to be an attorney. She isn’t truly happy with the career path which essentially has been chosen for her. When her boyfriend, Jayson, leaves himself signed in to her computer she sees the proof that he has indeed been cheating on her. Sierra had a feeling that he was, but the physical evidence has pushed her over the edge.
Jayson and his band are playing at a little dive bar. She shows up at the bar unexpectedly while drunk and smelling like gasoline and smoke. Sierra catches Jayson getting oral sex from a groupie and they do not even realize she has walked in to the room until the door slams behind her. While listening to excuses from Jayson and then listening to the nonsense which his band mate adds, Sierra cannot help but smile to herself.
After fully ending her relationship with Jayson, she goes to leave the room which the band is in when his band mate decides to add one last piece of advice. Reacts accordingly. ““Oh Max? Jayson? By the way.” I plaster the sweetest smile I can possibly muster up across my face. “You guys really need better smoke detectors in your practice space.””
Sierra goes back in to the bar area to get some more to drink when she sees him, Saint (Connor Roarke). Drunk and feeling like a bad girl, Sierra randomly walks up to Saint and kisses him. Feeling sick all of a sudden she runs in to the bathroom, leaving the sultry stranger to go back to attending to his business. After a little while, Sierra decides to leave because she is not feeling well at all and is also beyond drunk. She feels that going out the back entrance will be the path of least resistance. However, what stumbles upon sobers her up.
Her handsome stranger has a gun in his hand, which he has just used to kill a man. Come to find out, Saint is a captain for the Dark Saints Mafia. She witnessed a crime he committed and is supposed to kill her. However, he decides “I’ll move heaven and hell to make her mine. F*ck the rules, I am taking her instead.” Can he make her love him? Can she make him love her? Will they be able to survive when they are being hunted down by hit men?
I give this book a review of four out of four stars. I love how the characters are fully developed because there is no uncertainty as to why the characters’ act how they do. The plot is well developed and there are no cliffhangers or uncertainty at the end. I recommend this book to anyone who like mafia romance novels. It has a bad boy and a good girl fighting for their lives and for the love of one another.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”