Sole Connection By William ODay

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Birdlady1950
Currently Reading: Let's Meet God
Bookshelf Size: 112
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-birdlady1950.html
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Sole Connection By William ODay

Post by Birdlady1950 »

STORY-LINE SOLE CONNECTION BY WILLIAM ODAY:

Sole Connection follows a short span of time in the life of Charles Wilder. Professor Wilder's life was wonderful. He loved his wife, Isabel, to distraction; they both loved and cherished their daughter, Emily. Life was good. Then fate stepped in and Charles and Emily's life imploded, only to rebound and implode again. How much can a daughter and father take and still go on? Do the Gods look down and laugh at the anguish humans endure? My review of Sole Connection follows.

CHARACTERS, PLOTTING, DEVELOPMENT:

Although I fully expected I would not like this short story, I found myself immediately enmeshed in the pages and longing for more at the end of the book. Sole Connection is an intense look into the life of Charles Wilder; a look which left me in tears. I felt his anguish and sense of lost as well as his hope and joy. ODay skillfully crafted this story-line, filling the pages full of human emotions and desires. He also demonstrated we are at the mercy of something other than ourselves and what we wish or want.

ODay created a love story of such large portions, I was amazed at the emotions I felt. This is not your typical romance by any means, rather it is love story of the heart and soul. Sole Connection is a heart breaking tale which will not leave the reader unaffected.

Finally, in concluding my review, I found a solid short book with pacing in line with the length of the story. Short stories can not explore the depth of character and plotting as a novella or novel; however, ODay, with poignant writing managed to convey so much in a short span of pages. His writing is clean and clear which made the book easy to read.

SOLE CONNECTION RECOMMENDATION: STARS 4

I would not hesitate to buy this book for my self or a friend.

FINALLY, PLEASE NOTE:

Additionally, I received this book from the author and chose to voluntarily review the book with an honest reviews for romance suspense novel, Sole Connection. Lastly, book reviews of any novel are dependent on the book review author’s opinion. Consequently, all book reviews on-line and on my blog, are my opinions. In addition, no one influenced my reviews for romance suspense novel, Sole Connection.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”