An Unwelcome Proposal By Bree Wolf

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Birdlady1950
Currently Reading: Let's Meet God
Bookshelf Size: 112
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-birdlady1950.html
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

An Unwelcome Proposal By Bree Wolf

Post by Birdlady1950 »

STORY-LINE AN UNWELCOME PROPOSAL:

In An Unwelcome Proposal, Christine Dansby does not believe in marriage. However her sister is very happily married to the love of her life, William, when an accident takes his memory. In effort to rekindle his memory of their love, Christine comes up with one of her hair brain schemes. With the help of the obnoxious Wesley, brother to Richard, Christine creates a battle plan to bring William's memory and love back to the surface.

Wesley has never loved before and Christine has no need of marriage. However, Christine has captured Wesley's heart. How will he convince her to consider marriage? My regency romance novel review of An Unwelcome Proposall follows.

CHARACTERS, PLOTTING, DEVELOPMENT:

An Unwelcome Proposal is a short intense novella. Novellas by their nature can not explore the depth and characterizations of their parent the novel, due the length of the story. However, Wolf included everything needed to create a solid satisfying story. With pacing in line with the length of the book and well-developed characters, Wolf created an enjoyable read.

In concluding my regency romance novel review of An Unwelcome Proposal, I found a solid story with an original premise. I found Christine wearing at times, as she's not typical of the Victorian attitudes of that time period. She was forward thinking and before her time; maybe a little too forward thinking for that time period.

AN UNWELCOME PROPOSAL RECOMMENDATION: STARS 3

In addition, I found this book suitable for young adults and adults. Furthermore, although standalone reads, the author advises not to read them out of order.

FINALLY, PLEASE NOTE:

Additionally, I received this book from the author and chose to voluntarily review the book with an honest regency romance novel/book review. Lastly, book reviews of any novel are dependent on the book review author’s opinion. Consequently, all book reviews on-line and on my blog, are my opinions. In addition, the ARC did not affect my voluntary regency romance novel/book review.
Jessica Samuelsen
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jessica-samuelsen.html
Latest Review: "Raquel Says (Something Entirely Unexpected)" by Mois benarroch
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Jessica Samuelsen »

Too bad about the wear of the characters too forward thinking. In a novella you can hardly afford any missteps because there is so little content to redeem it.
Latest Review: "Raquel Says (Something Entirely Unexpected)" by Mois benarroch

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”