Silver City Seductions/Seduction By Laura Fletcher

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Birdlady1950
Currently Reading: Let's Meet God
Bookshelf Size: 112
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-birdlady1950.html
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Silver City Seductions/Seduction By Laura Fletcher

Post by Birdlady1950 »

STORY-LINE SILVER CITY SEDUCTIONS:

Silver City Seductions is a sweet romance straight out of the old west. Victoria Nolan is alone in the world since the death of her parents. Working as a waitress, barely making ends meet, Victoria's rooked into an unsavory situation by an evil man. Upon realizing the hotel he has brought her to is a brothel, Victoria runs hard and long. Her last stop is Silver City.

Silver City is a small town and Sam Flynn's home. Sam and his three ranch hands have run through a multitude of housekeepers. Victoria seems the answer to his prayers. Not only is Victoria an excellent housekeeper and cook, the attraction between Sam and Victoria grows daily.

But evil is still stalking Victoria? Will Sam be able to protect Victoria? When Sam learns the truth, will he forgive Victoria? Come along and have a seat, my western romance novel review of Silver City Seduction follows.

CHARACTERS, PLOTTING, DEVELOPMENT

Firstly, let me say Silver City Seductions is a relaxing easy read for a lazy afternoon. A short novella, the author could not explore the depth and character development of the novella's parent, the novel, due to the short length of novellas. However, Fletcher did a good job of including everything needed to craft a solid story. Secondly, Fletcher created a strong woman in Victoria. Women, of necessity, had to be strong in the west to survive, Victoria is such a woman.

Furthermore, in Sam, Fletcher created a knight in shining armor. Yes, he has his own issues, however, he is ever ready to protect and care for Victoria. I found the plot progressed smoothly without starts and stop; it did not lag or blog down. Containing one love scene, which takes place after marriage, I found the scene unoffensive; it was not erotica or graphic sex, but a loving scene between two people in love.

Finally, in concluding my western romance novel review of Silver City Seductions, I found a solid romance, well-written, and intriguing. I would not hesitate to buy this book for my self or a friend. Included in this book is a bonus story, which gives the reader two novellas for the price of one

SILVER CITY SEDUCTIONS RECOMMENDATION: STARS 4

In additions, I found this book suitable for young adults and adults.

FINALLY, PLEASE NOTE:

Additionally, I received this book from the author and chose to voluntarily review the book with an honest western romance novel review. Lastly, book reviews of any novel are dependent on the book review author’s opinion. Consequently, all book reviews on-line and on my blog, are my opinions. In addition, the ARC did not affect my voluntary western romance novel review.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”