Blue Dahlia by Nora Roberts

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Vahbiz Adajania
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vahbiz-adajania.html

Blue Dahlia by Nora Roberts

Post by Vahbiz Adajania »

Book - Blue Dahlia (In the garden series Book 1)
Author - Nora Roberts

Summary

Stella Rothschild had everything a woman of her age would want, a loving husband Kevin and two adorable sons. But one day her world comes crashing down when she hears of her husbands death.

After a considerable time Stella decides to move from Michigan to Memphis to be closer to her father and her step mother. She works as a Nursery manager for Roz Harper. She moves into Roz's house with her two sons to reorganize the running of the Nursery. While working in the Nursery her organized soul gets a shock at how the nursery functions in a haphazard manner and she butts heads with the landscaper, Logan.. But soon both Logan and Stella start realizing their attraction for each other inspite of their differences. As Logan and Stella's love grows there is someone who is not happy about it, a ghost who is named as "Harper Bride". Harper bride believes that Stella would keep her sons happiness secondary if Logan comes into her life and sets about trying to separate them showing various signals. Meanwhile Roz, Hayley (a young pregnant long distant cousin of Roz) and Stella decide to do some investigation and hire a help to find out the story of Harper bride.

Its interesting to read as usual with all Nora Roberts books and the plot of how Stella and Logan get their lives into order with the Harper bride stopping at nothing to stop their love to blossom will keep your glued till the end and wanting for more.

Rating
4 / 5

Suggestion
Must read
ChillAndRead
Bookshelf Size: 362
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chillandread.html
Latest Review: "The Bonding" by Imogen Keeper
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by ChillAndRead »

Thanks for your thoughts!
Latest Review: "The Bonding" by Imogen Keeper
Spirit Wandering
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... bastian</a>
Currently Reading: Apollo's Raven
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-spirit-wandering.html
Latest Review: JOURNEY - Becoming the Dream Walker by T.N. Bui

Post by Spirit Wandering »

It has been a while since I read this series but I remember well the story of the Harper Bride. Roz is my favorite character in this triology. She is strong, funny and wise. My favorite Roberts novels are always the ones that have a magical element.
Interested in books that help one's spirit move beyond the ordinary.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”