Review of Spellbound by Nora Roberts

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
traciegolden
Favorite Author: Charles Dickens
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-traciegolden.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 2384

Review of Spellbound by Nora Roberts

Post by traciegolden »

This was a book about Fantasy, Mystery and love in Ireland a love that was envisioned almsost forever by the charcaters. This book was a short one but a book by Nora Roberts is always a good book I have never read a book by her that I have not loved. She has a way with words. To get back to the book it was less than a hundred pages but there was alot of wonderful words packed into this tiny book.

Spellbound is about a Photographer from New York and a Witch in Ireland and a Castle. The rest unfoldes very quickly in the book it is one of those books that is an instant page turner. This book is one of those books that has you rooting for happiness for the characters with ever turn of a page. This is one of those books that is like the Harry Potter series with so much mystery and some suspense.

This book was full of mystery with a witch and all of her powers and control over certain people and things. There is also the man she loves who is almost trapped in Ireland where the castle is located when he goes there for vacation. He goes to Ireland for a vacation but finds alot more of something he has been looking for all his life but he really did not know until he had it. This was the whole viewpoint of the book and it turned out really to be true and a longtime lasting.

This book was fast paced in a good way because you do still get the just of the story. Even though it is a short book it is well worth the read but that is just my oioun. If you like Nora Roberts I reccomend this book to you. If you have never read her books I recomend it anyway beause once you read one of her books you will want to read more.

I enjoyed this book very much and for anyone who like romance and a bit of mystery you will probaly like this book. Honestly my rating for this book is five out of five stars. I enjoyed it that much though after I finished it I wanted the story to continue. Well I guess that all good story's and books have to come to an end at some point. I think there should be a sequel to this story I guess I cannot reallly call it a book because it is so short.
ananya92
Favorite Author: Jeffrey Archer
Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 111
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ananya92.html
Latest Review: A Passover in Peshawar by AM Sardar
fav_author_id: 4949

Post by ananya92 »

Thanks for the review. The element of mystery and and fantasy makes it sound interesting. Will definitely give it a try.
Spirit Wandering
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... bastian</a>
Currently Reading: Apollo's Raven
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-spirit-wandering.html
Latest Review: JOURNEY - Becoming the Dream Walker by T.N. Bui

Post by Spirit Wandering »

A Roberts novel I missed? I will have to check it out, especially because of the magical elements. Thanks for the review.
Interested in books that help one's spirit move beyond the ordinary.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”